What else can I feed her?

• What can I feed her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Betta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

#betta_lover

Reaction score
I recently bought a healthy looking female baby betta, but I can't get her to eat anything exept 1 piece of tuna packaged in freshwater as I read I could feed her in another article. She was very lively in the store but now she just lays at the bottom of her tank or floats at the top. I was hopeing someone might know something I could get her to eat because I know she cant live on tuna. I have tried betta pellets, flakes, dried blood worms and a tiny piece of tuna. She got the blood work in her mouth but spit it out and the only thing ive tried that she paid attention to was the tuna. Everything else she just ignored. She is also keeping her fins clamped to her body which she wasn't doing in the store. Please help!

The betta in my profile picture is not my female betta btw. In case that helps u guys.

-Sofia-

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
What are your parameters? where was she from? What is the tempature of the tank? What size is the tank? (Sorry for all the questions but it might help)

GreekGills

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The transfer from tank to tank can be stressful for them and causes them to not eat. I would suggest keeping the lights off and let him get use to the new home, nothing to worry about here IMO. Parameters are very important to know, as well as the nitrogen cycle

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
New fish, no matter what kind, usually do not eat for the first few days of being introduced to a new home.
Mine has been like this always, my bettas can go up to one week before accepting food.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom