New Babies

1. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

So here are the new videos of the new baby eggs, Red Ob's, Electric Blues and Babies from my Acei. The last video is the free swimmer Angels.
    Enjoy Enablers. :anim_35: :anim_65:

2. Tony G.

Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

awesome navy! one question... are the fry in the bubbler in the first video? when i saw this i laughed haha it kinda looks like a washing machine on drying cycle :giggle:

3. iloveengl

iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Cool videos! Thanks for sharing with us. The pan of fry is my favorite - so much fun to watch them. :)

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Congrats! Your an angel fish dad now! haha Tony made me imagine of the fish in the washing machine. Funny Tony! LOL

5. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Great vids, Navy! I bet all the babies in the eggs in the tumbler were saying "WWWEEEEE".

6. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

haha

Yeah does look like the washing machine.

Is funny look how they bounce all over the place. :party0049:

7. Tony G.

Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing

what's it for?

8. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

When you strip eggs from the fish that are not hatch yet they will need to be moving because if not they will develop egg fungus. So this device does the job of the mom does on the mouth. The mom suck water by mouth and pump it out by the gills and move the eggs inside the mouth every few minutes. So the tumbler maintain the eggs moving and pumps water by suction with air. :;th