New Aquascape - Any suggestions?

UaDavid
What do you think? Any suggestions?

GeM4ZjtbwYf3GKosuoTHXbZo28Co8RRp9LOcqZg2ZT9JK7bLUwkJpThOFVZBHSZruSS0IobuFBG4YjFIRKE=w828-h621-no.jpg

3r47y-wZN3juAxJN0twDJM7QTu_Ubz2A3on_BJ7Ph9QgaOi38iGCWgcoilMDKoiHeWdPPEw-emeaHJlbcAI=w466-h621-no.jpg

QmtotuLr6qVSjLXJb70AZytnIKWjvJhiwrvwCATF62vaCmNJ-BvD56IsVdj48JMMcrVceHCIPJ_6oq-FBUA=w466-h621-no.jpg

cBrcIcJ45ONcBwGoyWdRQl_DDCZfB4Ep_mtVodzNcse7BLsN9zxvFh85XINgLawKKEnnn8nWoHsCQlK4vyE=w466-h621-no.jpg

psalm18.2
Are you keeping the water low for a reason?

jess3434
what kinds of fish are going in here? I am just curious, looks great!

UaDavid
what kinds of fish are going in here? I am just curious, looks great!
Sadly all I can keep in there is a betta, maybe some shrimp

UaDavid
Are you keeping the water low for a reason?
I want the rocks to be above the water, have a stream of water running down them, and for it be more of a miniture pond than aquarium.

75g Discus Tank
I think it would look great with some java moss on the rocks and some java fern tucked away in the cracks between the rocks.

wrs2
Sadly all I can keep in there is a betta, maybe some shrimp
Can I ask why? What size is the tank?

Dawn Michele
I like it!!!!

aussieJJDude
Nice tank. Consider adding some wood pieces that reach near the top if the tank, along with some tall plants - think reed like, simulate rice paddy fields maybe? - to give the tank some more balance?

But it looks amazing!

aussieJJDude
I think it would look great with some java moss on the rocks and some java fern tucked away in the cracks between the rocks.
Or even something like ricca; or even UC/bladderwort for that characteristic 'carnivorous' bog growth..!

aussieJJDude
Or even something like ricca, or even UC or bladderwort for that characteristic 'carnivorous' bog growth..!

-Mak-
You could do some emersed stem plants, paludarium style

aussieJJDude
Yeah, that's what I was thinking - and hoping - the OP could do! Look amazing in that setup!

UaDavid
Can I ask why? What size is the tank?
It's a 20 gallon high filled with 4.5 inches of water which is about 5 gallons

UaDavid
Nice tank. Consider adding some wood pieces that reach near the top if the tank, along with some tall plants - think reed like, simulate rice paddy fields maybe? - to give the tank some more balance?

But it looks amazing!
Thanks! I change my mind a lot, so I might add plants, but for now I want it to look like some rocky shore with mountains, cliffs, and caves.

UaDavid
Interesting...

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BVUBeavers
  • Question
Replies
Views
jkkgron2
Replies