new aquaruim

smh158

Reaction score
HI I just bought a new 55 gallon tank and I am still undecided what to keep after the tank cycles. I was wondering about 6 angels for breeding, a parrot fish and a otocinclus. Would it be overstocked like that?

not4you

Reaction score
Yeah, that might be a bit much for a 55. A pair of breeding Angels along with a few other fish would work nice. If you want Ottos, you should consider getting at least 3 since they like to be in groups.

OP
S

smh158

Reaction score
thanks for ur help. its a bit difficult tough to find a pair of breeding angels in my country. what do u think if I have 4 angels with a blood parrot? I really love bp!!tnks again

Neville

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
smh158 said:
thanks for ur help. its a bit difficult tough to find a pair of breeding angels in my country. what do u think if I have 4 angels with a blood parrot? I really love bp!!tnks again
hi, I think it will be better if u start with 6 juvenile angels. in this way u would have better chance of getting pairs and juveniles will adjust easily. I bought 8 juvenile angels few days back. don't know whether a parrot fish will be the right tank mate for angels, u should do a lot of studies before keeping them together.

New Threads