New angelfish trick

Wolfgang8810
After 7 angelfish I finally have on that is doing well. Every time I walk but the tank or put my hand on it he will zoom to the front to greet me but his real trick is whenever I open the hood he comes to the tom and will eat right out of my hand ill try to post a video soon

capekate
LOL... yep, Angel fish are kewl! ;D I'm not sure how good the eyes of fish are, but my angelfish spot me across the room feeding the other tank and start darting around waiting for their turn to come. They can be pretty funny fish!
;D

~ kate

Wolfgang8810
it took too many tries (wasn't my fault stores by me suck) to get one that will survive and I think I'm going to stick with one in my tank since its already close to overstocked

COBettaCouple
lol.. funny how they can go from being shy to eating out of your hand. I love how our Angel watches while I feed the other fish, knowing his turn is coming. Just like Kate's do. Sometimes I like to watch how his eyes move around and the way he watches the room. They are such beautiful fish!

That would be a great vid to see of your Angel.. what type of Angel is he/she?

Allie
My 3 are piggys. I can hand feed blood worm to them...they go nuts. I always know when they are hungry...they follow me when I pass their tank.

Wolfgang8810
I'm pretty sure its a he because of the hump on his forehead correct me if I'm wrong I'm still new to angels. He is a marble angel

Allie
I'm pretty sure its a he because of the hump on his forehead correct me if I'm wrong I'm still new to angels. He is a marble angel
It seems to be a male but I trust the breeding tubes for sexing. Pointy for male and rounded for females. Females seems to have less of a rounded face/fore head than males, from my experience anyway. He does have the same shape as my only male.

Wolfgang8810
the round head is pretty pronounced not sure about the tubes

capekate
the round head is pretty pronounced not sure about the tubes

The breeding tubes are only noticeble during spawning.

~ kate

Drea
He's a beauty, I have always loved Angels they're playful,graceful, and they are usually the King/Queen of the tank. Congrats on your survivor, bet he'll be with you a long time

Wolfgang8810
well hes the only angel int he tank so I don't thin till spawn. I really hope he is with me for that long hes got a great personality

COBettaCouple
lol.. for some reason Fred always goes to the one corner, I guess he's learned that's where food falls into the tank.
My 3 are piggys. I can hand feed blood worm to them...they go nuts. I always know when they are hungry...they follow me when I pass their tank.

That's what I go by unless they're breeding, it seems to be a decent way to sex them.

Sabi
You've got a beautiful mat\rble angel there! I'd stake my bet on him being a male but I believe that tubes are the best way to make sure, as already said.
Yep! Angels are one of the brightest fish (in aquariums). Mine watch me whenever I come near the tank and as their tank is in the lounge, if I sit on
the couch that is by the tank they come to the end of the tank!!

Wolfgang8810
I got some better pictures of my little buddy and here he is begging for food.

COBettaCouple
Great shot! I love when they do that! Fred just did that for the first time today, going after a krill. Your angel is such a beauty! I would love to find a female with that coloring here.
I got some better pictures of my little buddy and here he is begging for food.

Wolfgang8810
in the past month the blue spots have shown up on his dorsal fin. I really like it. There are tons of females like this around here. I guess you shouldn't have moved hahah..

COBettaCouple
LOL, but if I hadn't moved we wouldn't have bought Fred at the auction here.
in the past month the blue spots have shown up on his dorsal fin. I really like it. There are tons of females like this around here. I guess you shouldn't have moved hahah..

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GpixL
Replies
Views
mossman
Top Bottom