New African tank

chrt396

Howdy to all!!

OK...just starting on this African tank...cycle going well. Just thought I'd post the You Tube video of the tank. I did it kind of quick...so no comments on the lame cinematography... pretty please.

Just put the link in my signature...but THIS is the introduction. It will change in a few weeks.as I build the tank's environment. Still experimenting.

Bijou88

Beautiful!

Anders247

Very nice!

LeoDiaz

Nice tank, now to keep my self from complaining about your stocking.

chrt396

LeoDiaz said:
Nice tank, now to keep my self from complaining about your stocking.
Good boy!!!

LeoDiaz

chrt396

LeoDiaz said:
I'm not a dog
You get the drift! Just in response to your comment. It was said all in love!

By the way..what does it say in your signature?

LeoDiaz

Just one question are you going to upgrade tank in the near future?

Gena

"gimme fud. Is nom time, ya?"

chrt396

LeoDiaz said:
Just one question are you going to upgrade tank in the near future?
I always have that motivation Mr. Diaz!! The reply would be "Yep!" Currently pricing out 210 g tanks! I have time to think this one through before my "kids" get too big! The Frontosa, some of the peacocks will get waayyy too big for that 55g. I have some time to plan it out though. I re-did a room JUST for the tanks...well..4 of them. Where the 55 gallon is now...a 180 or 210 will be in it's place. I have all the filtration. the lighting and the rock. More substrate...a few doo dads and I'll be all set. I may move it to my front entryway of the home..or leave it in the office (extra bedroom). THAT is the decision! I don't want to junk up the home..so I'm trying to design each scenario so that it is tasteful!

chrt396

Gena said:
"gimme fud. Is nom time, ya?"
Say WHAT????

hmmm...Give me food..is ____ time yet? Am I close?

Top Bottom