New additions

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Well, I just returned from lfs with the latest additions for my 55 gallon tank. Woo-hoo! Three rainbow fish join the current stock of 4 angels and 6 hi-fin serpae. Two are turquois rainbows, and 1 red. The store had some very pretty yellow rainbows that I really wanted, but unfortunately they were being treated for ich. Pictures to follow.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
cool! we'll look forward to those pics. nice to hear of a store treating sick fish too.

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
The rainbows are proving difficult to photograph. They are pretty active and I get a lot of blurry pictures. I got one semi-decent shot of one of the turquois, but the red is having none of it for now. The link above has photos of the tank and inhabitants.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Your new addition are some beautiful fish. I especially like those Angels - great coloring on them.

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah, the angels are fun to watch. About half the time they are best of friends, the other half they are having a free-for-all. These are all juvies. When I was at the store yesterday they had some adults of this variety on hand. They were pretty cool. Big. But cool.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. they'd make some funny videos i bet.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
my dwarf neon rainbows hid in plants all the time :. now they have moved tanks and thats only got baby plants, they charge back and forth with the scissor tails so still nr impossible to photo cos theyre so fast! my red rainbow is always at the front of the glass and follows you when you walk past, hes very slow. very sociable. i dont know if it depends on the type of rainbow, or the age or luck as to what they're like. my 2 types are very diff. good luck with more photos! we love photos!!
tan

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom