New Addition Soon to Come

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. :;co
    :giggle:Guess who has been "nawty".....hmmmm can't figure it out?
    I've decided to get a Betta Boy from MartinsMommy (MM). He will go into my new 6.6g book shelf tank. He's gorgeous! A brother to the Betta's that Ted recently got. MM sent me a photo of him below. He is white and mint green with blue eyes. I'm thinking of naming him Wriggley (after the mint gum) Hopefully he'll arrive safely on Wednesday of next week.
    Wish us luck!
    A special thanks to MM. It's been a pleasure and I'm so looking forward to giving your Betta boy a loving home!
    Ken

Attached Files:

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:) He's very pretty. I *love* the name! lol

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Ilovee!
    Ken

4. lorabell Well Known Member Member

OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! HOW STUNNING!!!!!!!! and what a lucky boy!!!!!!! I Am soooooooooooo happy for u and him....glad u got one of MM's babies!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!...It all just kepp gettin better and better!!!!!

5. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

beautiful boy ken! i knew you would get one of karen's babies eventually :)

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

loving wriggly! welcome to the crazy mans house!!!!! dont be afraid of those parrots..chef will keep you safe!!!!!
    adorable boy!

7. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Ken,

I LOVE the name........That is way too cute! Here is your little man awaiting his departure :;group

Attached Files:

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh my goodness! He's adorable!!
    You're going to love having a Betta tank next to your chair. :)

9. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Haha! Knew you'd cave eventually :p

He's adorable!

10. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

What a beautiful boy and a fantastic name!

11. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

:;balloons yippee!!! Now will be related...sort of!! Maybe we can "stud" them out to MM??? "We are family, we got all the brothers, just you see!!!

12. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Ted, you crack me up! And hey, I have one of the Bros here lol

13. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

LOL Ted. Thanks everyone. Obviously I'm happy :)
    MM love the photo in you post. Tell him "Daddy's here waiting!". lol I just made that photo you posted MM my wall paper on my desk top. :)
    Ken

14. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

lololol
    It's fun watching them grow...it seems that the fin rays grow out a little and then fill in.

Aquarist: MM has them quite spoiled...as soon as they got out of the bag...they "had" to eat!!! then trease you, then eat, then of course dessert, rest, then eat.

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

lol. I'm going to have at least 3 types of food ready for him. Tiny pellets, Freeze dried blood worms and freeze dried baby brine shrimp (presoaked of course) :) Then I have all the other foods I feed my other fish as well. His tank is at a nice warm 80 degrees.
    Ken

16. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Oohh he's gonna be one spoiled boy :p

17. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Shawnie wants me to bag all the girls up and send them to Ken too.......What do you guys think? lol

Attached Files:

18. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

OMG.....are you ready for this Aquarist??

:confused: This morning I noticed that Glacier is doing bubbles too!!! Hormones??!! It is time for the "TALK". Teenagers again? I thought I was done with that, but this morning Glacier had made bubbles too. I guess they are at the age of having "night bubble" dreams? Keep me in your thoughts today...this is awkward for me.

MM what do we do??..ignore it? No one ever mentioned this stage with fish growth.

19. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL
    those pics are hilarious and beautiful :) lovely babies karen. Are the different spawns in the same tank?

20. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh I know send them to ME!!! :p
    rofl