New 90 Litre

MrBeaks

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to fishlore and just getting back into the hobby with my aquaone 90 litre. My tank is 2 months old and I'm really happy with it so far. Ive gone a little plant crazy and they seem to be thriving so thought I'd post my first tank to see what people thought.. I especially love the star grass, does anyone else have that?

Thanks

Attachments

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore, your tank looks fabulous

MrBeaks

Reaction score
Thank You Coradee!

fa4960

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fishlore.

Great looking tank. These plants really seem to thrive in the conditions you are giving them. Maybe tell us a little more about your setup? Light, fertilizer, substrate etc?

watermelon46

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Wonderful tank! I love the picture and the colorful combination of those plants and fish! May I ask what kind of plants you purchased?

Dakotablue

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Looking great!! Plants are really healthy from the looks of it and yes that stargrass is awesome.

Welcome to fishlore!

MrBeaks

Reaction score
fa4960 said:
Welcome to Fishlore.

Great looking tank. These plants really seem to thrive in the conditions you are giving them. Maybe tell us a little more about your setup? Light, fertilizer, substrate etc?
Thanks for the interest, my light is running 2 x 18 watt tubes which i guess would make it low to medium. I have the plants straight into sand, no other substrate but am using tropical iron liquid fertilizer and the tetra depot co2 diffuser

MrBeaks

Reaction score
watermelon46 said:
Wonderful tank! I love the picture and the colorful combination of those plants and fish! May I ask what kind of plants you purchased?

Hi, thanks for the feedback....I can't remember all the plant names but there is definitely limnophila sessiflora which is a little like cabomba, Alternanthera Reineckie, Anubias barteri, spikey moss, ecinodorus ( love the brown stem) and star grass.

I've got 4 Cory (2 albino, 2 sterbai), guppies, neon, 1 x koi angel and a pair of electric blue rams ( which are spawning)...I did have 2 x cherry shrimp but the heater malfunctioned and overheated them (nearly fried all my fish too!)

MrBeaks

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the we

MrBeaks

Reaction score
Dakotablue said:
Looking great!! Plants are really healthy from the looks of it and yes that stargrass is awesome.

Thank you for the welcome...Yes, no stopping that star grass..keep trimming it back..it's harder work than the front lawn!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom