New 90 Litre

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquarium Builds' started by MrBeaks, Apr 14, 2018.

1. MrBeaksNew MemberMember

Hi all

I'm new to fishlore and just getting back into the hobby with my aquaone 90 litre. My tank is 2 months old and I'm really happy with it so far. Ive gone a little plant crazy and they seem to be thriving so thought I'd post my first tank image to see what people thought.. I especially love the star grass, does anyone else have that?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to Fishlore, your tank looks fabulous :)

3. OP
    OP
    M

MrBeaksNew MemberMember

Thank You Coradee!

4. fa4960

fa4960Valued MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore.

Great looking tank. These plants really seem to thrive in the conditions you are giving them. Maybe tell us a little more about your setup? Light, fertilizer, substrate etc?

5. watermelon46

watermelon46Valued MemberMember

Wonderful tank! I love the picture and the colorful combination of those plants and fish! May I ask what kind of plants you purchased?

6. Dakotablue

DakotablueValued MemberMember

Looking great!! Plants are really healthy from the looks of it and yes that stargrass is awesome.

Welcome to fishlore!

7. OP
    OP
    M

MrBeaksNew MemberMember

Thanks for the interest, my light is running 2 x 18 watt tubes which i guess would make it low to medium. I have the plants straight into sand, no other substrate but am using tropical iron liquid fertilizer and the tetra depot co2 diffuser

8. OP
    OP
    M

MrBeaksNew MemberMember

Hi, thanks for the feedback....I can't remember all the plant names but there is definitely limnophila sessiflora which is a little like cabomba, Alternanthera Reineckie, Anubias barteri, spikey moss, ecinodorus ( love the brown stem) and star grass.

I've got 4 Cory (2 albino, 2 sterbai), guppies, neon, 1 x koi angel and a pair of electric blue rams ( which are spawning)...I did have 2 x cherry shrimp but the heater malfunctioned and overheated them (nearly fried all my fish too!)

9. OP
    OP
    M

MrBeaksNew MemberMember

Hi, thank you for the we

10. OP
    OP
    M

MrBeaksNew MemberMember

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice