New 90 Gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaniKai

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
So I posted a thread a while ago talking about how I was going to get a new 90 gallon soon... Well, I got it but it came with fish lol. Unfortunately, I know a lot of these fish get too big for this size aquarium so I need some help on who exactly to rehome and what kind of fish I can add. The fish it came with are
3 Clown Loaches ( still kinda small)
2 Striped Raphael Catfish
1 Common Pleco (who is already huge)
1 Angelfish
6 Lemon Tetras
1 Geophagus sp. 'orange head Tapajos'
1 Satanoperca leucosticta
1 Convict Cichlid
1 Pictus Catfish
I'm guessing I will be needing to rehome the Clown Loaches and the Pleco. Is everyone else okay or do I need to get rid of some more? Also what fish can I add back into the tank? I have 1 salt and pepper corydoras in a 20 gallon right now that I really want to put in there and get him/her 5 new friends but I want to make sure everyone is compatible. The Angelfish is pretty big so could I get another angel or would there be some aggression with his/her size?

Forgot to add more details about the aquarium. The tank is 48” long 18” deep and 25” tall. It has a fluval 406 canister filter and a aqueon 75 HOB filter.

After talking to someone on my other thread I have decided to up the Satanoperca Leucosticta to 4-5.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaniKai

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Would this stocking list work?

10 Lemon Tetra
Another group of 10 schooling fish (Maybe Cardinals?)
1 Angelfish
5 Satanoperca Leucosticta
3 Pictus Catfish
9 Sterbai Corydora
1 Pepper Corydora
1 Geophagus sp. 'orange head Tapajos'
2 Striped Raphael Catfish

I plan to have half the tank rocky with lots of plants and half the tank sandy with a few pieces of driftwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 46 65.7%

Top Bottom