New 29 planted

skippi

Reaction score
Finally got some flourite and planted some plants. Put them in My new 29gal to see how it goes. Then will readjust from there. Also put 2 angels int he tank and they are loving swimming in the plants. Here is a pic of the whole tank

OP
S

skippi

Reaction score
ooppss now how did I do that. Here is the whole tank.. If anyone can identify the plants it would be of great help.. The only one I know for sure is the anacharis. I posted better pics of them in the plant thread.

Heidi

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
beautiful tank, well done! I wish I could help with plants, but am not sure of those. You might want to post a thread in the plants forum to get IDs on them from the members skilled in plants.

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Beautiful angelfishes. I once heard the angels with a little red in their eyes are the good ones. :

OP
S

skippi

Reaction score
Thanks. I have 4 angels all together and 3 of them have red eyes. The gold one in the pics just started showing her breeding tube so I know she is a she. Now just have to wait for the marble to get with it so I know what it is.. I have 2 females 1 male and 1 unknown for sexes so far. Am waiting for my pair to lay some more eggs but she is stalling and just looks like she is going to explode. The waiting kills me..

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
skippI said:
Thanks. I have 4 angels all together and 3 of them have red eyes. The gold one in the pics just started showing her breeding tube so I know she is a she. Now just have to wait for the marble to get with it so I know what it is.. I have 2 females 1 male and 1 unknown for sexes so far. Am waiting for my pair to lay some more eggs but she is stalling and just looks like she is going to explode. The waiting kills me..
What you need to do is look right at her and say "i'm in no hurry for you to lay eggs".. that should do it.

OP
S

skippi

Reaction score
That's good... My fiance Jeff looked at them and told them they were fired after we saw the other 2 laying their eggs. Maybe that will make them mad enough to start laying their own again. HeHEHEHEHE ;D

Heidi

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
skippI said:
That's good... My fiance Jeff looked at them and told them they were fired after we saw the other 2 laying their eggs. Maybe that will make them mad enough to start laying their own again. HeHEHEHEHE ;D
Heidi
LOL.. I hope they do that instead of checking the classifieds for new jobs.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lovely angels and tank. What type of lighting do you have. Soon you'l be telling them to stop eating their eggs or telling other fish that if you don't remove them, I have to tell my fish all the time........they don't listen.

OP
S

skippi

Reaction score
The only fish in their tanks are them I have 2 angels in a 20 gallon and 2 angels in the planted 29 gallon. The lighting is only 20 watts right now, Jeff is making me a hood which will kick it up to 50 watts of light. Will post a pic of it when it is done.

Heidi

New Threads