New 29 Gallon Coming Together!

1. C_mats54 Member Member

Hey everyone, my new 29 is finally starting to come together! I just introduced an additional 4 corydoras aeneus. I thought they were active in their little school of 6, after introducing these last 4 guys they're all going absolutely nuts and schooling all over the tank!
    Current stock
    10 bronze cories
    3 Amano shrimp
    2 RCS (didn't intend on purchasing them, bought plants from my LFS and when the manager saw that the RCS hopped onto the mini sword pot, he said it was fine and I could take them)
    1 micro sword pot (I'd like to carpet the foreground)
    1 Java moss bush
    3 mystery snails

Coming up
    12 celestial pearl danios
    2 pom pom crabs
    A few stems each of
    Red ludwigia
    Cabomba
    Moneywort

f1db7288f756a75daa0c6738db1019f1.jpg

Any constructive criticism in regards to anything from substrate to stocking to aquascaping or anything else is more than welcome and much appreciated!

2. goplecos Well Known Member Member

Love the hardscape. Where will you be getting the Pom Pom Crabs. I only know of one place (aquatic arts) that sells freshwater Pom Poms

3. elizthm Initiate Member

I am stocking a 29G tank now, so very interested to see this progress!

4. C_mats54 Member Member

Got the shipment today! I'll post pics soon!

Thank you, it was a crazy price so I couldn't walk away from it lol. And I got that order from the first post all came from Aquatic Arts!

5. C_mats54 Member Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pom pom crabs are out and about until I get too close or move too fast.
    CPDs are very young but look amazing. I think I found my new favorite fish to be honest!
    I'm thinking of getting some anubias to tie to the largest part of the hardscape too