Never fear, I shall return!

1. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

In about three weeks, I have to go take care of something off planets, Um I mean I am going to Seattle, yeah Seattle thats it. Um, going to visit relatives on the west coast, not going to Alpha Centuri at all, nope, why thats just silly to even think it. I will have limited internet access, ( only when the worm hole is open) Um I mean while visiting my great aunt. I will be gone, on this body's birth date thru early May. So about two weeks. Cover photos will include, Seattle, Mt. St. Helens, Portland. Or, the rain forest ( gonna find me some Ewoks) and I hope Canada. Cause, there is no way I am going off planet, for the induction ceremony for the Centraians. I will be out on the west coast, I will have pictures to prove it, yeah. No way to fake pictures, nope, thats impossible.

Do behave, as the elves will continue to monitor, THE LISTS.

... Do you think they bought it, Gort? I think I sounded very convincing. I mean, they bought the story about the magic beans and the cover story of the 1938 Mars invasion, surely they will buy this. What? Of course the thought typer is turned off, silly robot. Do you THINK I want them to know what is going on? They just got over the fact that their planet is not the center of their solar system. Them finding out the universe is teeming with other life would be more than most of them could handle. Blinking red light? no that means it's still on, OH DEAR......

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I like Ewoks! =D

3. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

that made me laugh :D :;tmi lol

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;nin2:;bmu:;rl
    Have a safe fun filled trip dino!

5. Borisbbadd Guest

While you are on the way to Alpha Centuri....oops, I mean Seattle, can you pick me up a moon rock ?

6. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Oh plenty of rocks will be picked up, my friend.
    You can ship up to 70 pounds in a large flat rate priority box!

Bwhahahahahaha!

7. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I wonder if an Ewok would fit in to a large Flat Rate box.... :;nin2

8. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

You could just use your sleigh:;santaclaus

9. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Have fun on your intergalactic, I mean, road trip!

10. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

We shall see, dear, we shall see......

11. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

;D

12. Shine Well Known Member Member

:;laughing

Just so long as you aren't bringing back any giant spiders from Alpha Centuri I will be happy to uphold the truly believable 'cover story' that you stumbled your way through. If you get some pictures of Ewoks I'll join you in confirming that you went to Endor--ooops! a Star WarsTheme park, that's what I meant! haha.

Enjoy your trip :;hi1

13. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Oh, I am using your human airlines, if I can keep from giggling about how sssllllooooowwwwww they are, D.
    I mean really, if I can get to a billion houses in 24 hours, why does it take 6 hours to go from one side of this county to the other?

I am meeting up with the others in the Cascade mountains, um, er, the sightings there in '47 was water smears on the windows, yeah thats it, not saucers at all, nope.

14. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

ROFL, Dino!

You're so funny!

Enjoy your trip!

Akari-I have a foster that looks like an Ewok. Would that count? he's only 16 pounds. He'll fit in a flat rate box. LOL!

15. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

If you want to see Ewoks, just come to Florida! MGM Disney has them ;D

You know, I'm not sure if my dorm would appreciate a dog. But an Ewok would be easily justifiable :p

16. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

I try BB, I really do.
    I have found that humor acts as a shock absorber for the human mind. And this species is in for some big shocks in the next couple of years.

I expect, before this decade is out, that humans will have found planets that could host life similar to their own. ( and without any hints from me).

17. angelfish220 Well Known Member Member

Just watched that documentary... errrr..... I mean fictional movie meant for entertainment purposes only..... yesterday! They are so cute! I mean.... if they were real....

18. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

All short furry things with weapons are cute.
    <-- case in point!

19. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Of course Ewoks are real!!

LOL So Dino, are you saying YOU are an Ewok? ;D

20. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Not currently, but I will neither confirm or deny that I have been an Ewok in the past.

Yub nub! Opps!