Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hmmmmm my egg wont show, lttle help lol

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
AH HA!!!!!!!!! SOLVED IT lol look class thanks 4 that butterfly would b cool if every1 got 1

C W

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome!! Tennhound sent me there.
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hahaha, cool website lol ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Butterfly said:
Hatch your own egg
Carol
Haven't figured out the secret of how to do it yet, must be brain dead or something ??? : . LOL. New contacts may be responsible as I cannot read the little type under the eggs. LOL It is a mess to get trial contacts that aren't really your prescription to "try out for a week". Can't see a thing LOL.

Rose

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
pick out an egg u want then use the right hand box and highlight the code then copy it then past it in2 ur signature

C W

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
chickadee said:
Butterfly said:
Hatch your own egg
Carol
Haven't figured out the secret of how to do it yet, must be brain dead or something  ??? : .  LOL.  New contacts may be responsible as I cannot read the little type under the eggs.  LOL  It is a mess to get trial contacts that aren't really your prescription to "try out for a week".  Can't see a thing LOL.

Rose
I've had contacts since I was 6

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm legally blind w/o them, and so my glasses are really really thick. I love my contacts!

huneebee

Reaction score
It says "This egg will hatch on X Day" usually the first day of the month, unless the site owner is delayed for some reason or other. I have them on my neopets user lookup.

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i wear contacts and glasses, i think glasses give u more character at times, im short sighted lol

C W

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They gave me trial contacts which were not really my prescription to wear to see if I could insert them okay so I couldn't see a thing but had to wear them anyway. I got some of my actual prescription today and it is like the world has opened up. YAY!!!! Thankd for your patience.

Rose

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol what on earth did i get !!??

C W

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My egg hached to be a loaf of bread!! I got rid of it and got another one, that will hatch on the 5 of June.

Gwenz

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have contacts, so much better than glasses. I can't get an egg, I tried and but computer shutdown and did what it does when I can't go to a certain site. My computer's screwed up, maybe the other one won't do that. I hope not then I can get an egg. It's nothing bad it's just my computer. :'(

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks to a lot of help, I finally learned how to get an egg. I really wanted to learn how after my Mom saw that the new ones hatched on the 5th of June. That would have been her and my dad's 60th wedding anniversary and she thought it would be kind of a nice thing to see what she could get so I got one for each of us. She picked out one and I promised she could see what she got. I hope it is something original. She would even be happy with a loaf of bread - she loves to bake!

Rose

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Have you seen the egg archives? There have been some really cool stuff hatch out of them (some wierd stuff too LOL )

Carol

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I noticed nobody's eggs hatched on June 5th. Or is it just my computer? :-\ ???

Gwenz

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mine hatched on the 4th, they hatched them a day early. I wiped them out and got new ones. I don't know where the new site is for them as the www.pickle-green.com has a new type of neopets now that are grown and playful and of course I had to adopt some.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom