neopets...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Butterfly, Apr 15, 2006.

1. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Hatch your own egg :)
    Carol

2. CraigWell Known MemberMember

im up 4 this lol!!! looks cool :D :D

C W

3. CraigWell Known MemberMember

hmmmmm my egg wont show, lttle help lol

C W

4. CraigWell Known MemberMember

AH HA!!!!!!!!! SOLVED IT lol look class thanks 4 that butterfly would b cool if every1 got 1

C W

5. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome!! Tennhound sent me there.
    Carol

6. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Hahaha, cool website lol ;D

7. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Haven't figured out the secret of how to do it yet, must be brain dead or something :eek: ??? ::) :p. LOL. New contacts may be responsible as I cannot read the little type under the eggs. LOL It is a mess to get trial contacts that aren't really your prescription to "try out for a week". Can't see a thing LOL.

Rose
    :)

8. CraigWell Known MemberMember

pick out an egg u want then use the right hand box and highlight the code then copy it then past it in2 ur signature

C W

9. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I've had contacts since I was 6 :eek:

10. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I'm legally blind w/o them, and so my glasses are really really thick. I love my contacts!

11. huneebeeNew MemberMember

It says "This egg will hatch on X Day" usually the first day of the month, unless the site owner is delayed for some reason or other. I have them on my neopets user lookup.

12. CraigWell Known MemberMember

i wear contacts and glasses, i think glasses give u more character at times, im short sighted lol :D

C W

13. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

They gave me trial contacts which were not really my prescription to wear to see if I could insert them okay so I couldn't see a thing but had to wear them anyway. I got some of my actual prescription today and it is like the world has opened up. YAY!!!! Thankd for your patience.

Rose

14. CraigWell Known MemberMember

lol what on earth did i get !!??

C W

15. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

My egg hached to be a loaf of bread!! :D I got rid of it and got another one, that will hatch on the 5 of June. ;)

Gwenz :)

16. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I have contacts, so much better than glasses. I can't get an egg, I tried and but computer shutdown and did what it does when I can't go to a certain site. My computer's screwed up, maybe the other one won't do that. I hope not then I can get an egg. It's nothing bad it's just my computer. :'(

17. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Thanks to a lot of help, I finally learned how to get an egg. I really wanted to learn how after my Mom saw that the new ones hatched on the 5th of June. That would have been her and my dad's 60th wedding anniversary and she thought it would be kind of a nice thing to see what she could get so I got one for each of us. She picked out one and I promised she could see what she got. I hope it is something original. She would even be happy with a loaf of bread - she loves to bake!

Rose
    :D

18. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Have you seen the egg archives? There have been some really cool stuff hatch out of them (some wierd stuff too LOL )

Carol

19. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

I noticed nobody's eggs hatched on June 5th. Or is it just my computer? :-\ ???

Gwenz :)

20. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Mine hatched on the 4th, they hatched them a day early. I wiped them out and got new ones. I don't know where the new site is for them as the   has a new type of neopets now that are grown and playful and of course I had to adopt some.

Rose

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice