Neopets...

Advertisement
I'm up 4 this lol!!! looks cool

C W

hmmmmm my egg won't show, lttle help lol

C W

AH HA!!!!!!!!! SOLVED IT lol look class thanks 4 that butterfly would b cool if every1 got 1

C W

Advertisement
Hatch your own egg
Carol

Haven't figured out the secret of how to do it yet, must be brain dead or something ??? : . LOL. New contacts may be responsible as I cannot read the little type under the eggs. LOL It is a mess to get trial contacts that aren't really your prescription to "try out for a week". Can't see a thing LOL.

Rose

pick out an egg u want then use the right hand box and highlight the code then copy it then past it in2 ur signature

C W

Advertisement
Hatch your own egg
Carol

Haven't figured out the secret of how to do it yet, must be brain dead or something ??? : . LOL. New contacts may be responsible as I cannot read the little type under the eggs. LOL It is a mess to get trial contacts that aren't really your prescription to "try out for a week". Can't see a thing LOL.

Rose
I've had contacts since I was 6

I'm legally blind w/o them, and so my glasses are really really thick. I love my contacts!

It says "This egg will hatch on X Day" usually the first day of the month, unless the site owner is delayed for some reason or other. I have them on my neopets user lookup.

I wear contacts and glasses, I think glasses give u more character at times, I'm short sighted lol

C W

They gave me trial contacts which were not really my prescription to wear to see if I could insert them okay so I couldn't see a thing but had to wear them anyway. I got some of my actual prescription today and it is like the world has opened up. YAY!!!! Thankd for your patience.

Rose

Advertisement
My egg hached to be a loaf of bread!! I got rid of it and got another one, that will hatch on the 5 of June.

Gwenz

I have contacts, so much better than glasses. I can't get an egg, I tried and but computer shutdown and did what it does when I can't go to a certain site. My computer's screwed up, maybe the other one won't do that. I hope not then I can get an egg. It's nothing bad it's just my computer. :'(

Thanks to a lot of help, I finally learned how to get an egg. I really wanted to learn how after my Mom saw that the new ones hatched on the 5th of June. That would have been her and my dad's 60th wedding anniversary and she thought it would be kind of a nice thing to see what she could get so I got one for each of us. She picked out one and I promised she could see what she got. I hope it is something original. She would even be happy with a loaf of bread - she loves to bake!

Rose

Have you seen the egg archives? There have been some really cool stuff hatch out of them (some weird stuff too LOL )

Carol

I noticed nobody's eggs hatched on June 5th. Or is it just my computer? :-\ ???

Gwenz

Mine hatched on the 4th, they hatched them a day early. I wiped them out and got new ones. I don't know where the new site is for them as the www.pickle-green.com has a new type of neopets now that are grown and playful and of course I had to adopt some.

Rose

Mine still haven't hached. I think I'll just get rid of them. I got my new ones from the same place though.

Gwenz

Gwenz-

I see what your eggs hatched into - which ones didn't hatch? I'm confused.

Rose

I just got 2 new ones (hatch July 1st) but I had 2 before that were meant to hatch on june 5th. Today one has hatched into a scorpian thing ;D and the other still hasn't hatched.

Hmm....Do you see something different to me? ???

Gwenz

Advertisement

LOL I think that is a flying elephant. It has been there since the 4th on my computer. (on your posts) Can you see the ones of everyone else?

Rose

No I can't. :-\ This is weird ??? I wonder why I can't see them? >

Gwenz

anyone playing neopets lol? I know its an old game but I love it so does anyone play it?

10 years or so ago, I was on there non stop. Got quite good at poogle solitaire. I wasn't aware it was still up an running.

yea its still up, I played about 10 years ago as well, but I quit and started playing again last year, haven't stopped since lol.

I wonder if my old acct is still there? They've probably long since deleted it though.

I'm 19 (almost 20!) and I've been on for 10 years, at least. If I could remember my original account and password, I'd know for sure lol And let's just say, if NeoPoints were real money, I could probably buy a good majority of the solar system LOL

OMG, yeah! ChronaNiBladeX (dont ask... 10 years ago! actually ... sure it wasn't longer than that?) then I found Gaia Online and was addicted to that in '03 my account got hacked (the techs never did fix that!) So I moved on ... granted by then I was in college so PS3 and books kept my attention I feel like there was something before Neopets ... like I went from TamagochI to Pokemon to Digimon back to Pokemon to Neopets and something else very similar hmmmm

*sigh* trip down memory lane!

Lol, I actually remember my old username. Apparently they don't keep accts active for 10 yrs. But I do now remember why I stopped.
Do you remember what the Lupe used to look like? Back before they upgraded the , made them look more cutsey and less wolf like? That's why I left.

I agree the updates neopets look stupid. They all make fists now, to make the new designs even worse! UGH! I have the only four that don't look completely rediculous LOL A Kau, a lutari, a cybunny, and a koi.

Oh, and I'm on Gaia

Advertisement

NeoPets is still a thing that exists?!

Could've sworn Facebook games took over that niche market

Yeah surprised me too. It was even more shocking a few years ago to come across a neopet stuffy in Walmart! That was almost disturbing.

Yeah surprised me too. It was even more shocking a few years ago to come across a neopet stuffy in Walmart! That was almost disturbing.

It'd be more disturbing to see those Godless Furbies making a comeback... *shudder* :shock:

I can't find an appropriate smiley to express my horror.

It'd be more disturbing to see those Godless Furbies making a comeback... *shudder* :shock:

I had a cat we rescued the year those came out. The moment he saw one He freaked out and attack the thing so bad we had to hide it in a closet. Otherwise he would hunt it down just so he could kill it again. his name was Herbie before then, Sorry to say Herbie became Furby much to his displeasure.

I played Neopets a looong time ago.

Does any one remember when the bank was glitched and you could put any amount of return money and receive it even though you didn't even had money in the bank? No?

Neopets had inflation which is why the price of paintbrushes and such rose to such extremes.

Sorry to barge in here

haha, no I don't remember that. but currently I have 22m I have some really rare pets as well.

if you want to check out my pets come take a look.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tom
Replies
Views
Brenda55
Replies
Views
AJE
Replies
Views