neopets...

maxima423

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
anyone playing neopets lol? i know its an old game but i love it so does anyone play it?

Shea Loner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
10 years or so ago, I was on there non stop. Got quite good at poogle solitaire. I wasn't aware it was still up an running.

maxima423

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
yea its still up, i played about 10 years ago as well, but i quit and started playing again last year, havent stopped since lol.

Shea Loner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I wonder if my old acct is still there? They've probably long since deleted it though.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm 19 (almost 20!) and I've been on for 10 years, at least. If I could remember my original account and password, I'd know for sure lol And let's just say, if NeoPoints were real money, I could probably buy a good majority of the solar system LOL

Ziggi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
OMG, yeah! ChronaNiBladeX (dont ask... 10 years ago! actually ... sure it wasn't longer than that?) then I found Gaia Online and was addicted to that in '03 my account got hacked (the techs never did fix that!) So I moved on ... granted by then I was in college so PS3 and books kept my attention I feel like there was something before Neopets ... like I went from Tamagochi to Pokemon to Digimon back to Pokemon to Neopets and something else very similar hmmmm

*sigh* trip down memory lane!

Shea Loner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Lol, I actually remember my old username. Apparently they don't keep accts active for 10 yrs. But I do now remember why I stopped.
Do you remember what the Lupe used to look like? Back before they upgraded the , made them look more cutsey and less wolf like? Thats why I left.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I agree the updates neopets look stupid. They all make fists now, to make the new designs even worse! UGH! I have the only four that don't look completely rediculous LOL A Kau, a lutari, a cybunny, and a koi.

Oh, and I'm on Gaia

Tsyklon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
NeoPets is still a thing that exists?!

Could've sworn Facebook games took over that niche market

Shea Loner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah surprised me too. It was even more shocking a few years ago to come across a neopet stuffy in Walmart! That was almost disturbing.

maxima423

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol, well if you want to play together, just add me "calindo423" haha.

Tsyklon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Shea Loner said:
Yeah surprised me too. It was even more shocking a few years ago to come across a neopet stuffy in Walmart! That was almost disturbing.
It'd be more disturbing to see those Godless Furbies making a comeback... *shudder* :shock:

I can't find an appropriate smiley to express my horror.

Shea Loner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tsyklon said:
It'd be more disturbing to see those Godless Furbies making a comeback... *shudder* :shock:

I had a cat we rescued the year those came out. The moment he saw one He freaked out and attack the thing so bad we had to hide it in a closet. Otherwise he would hunt it down just so he could kill it again. his name was Herbie before then, Sorry to say Herbie became Furby much to his displeasure.

AshWolFF

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I played Neopets a looong time ago.

Does any one remember when the bank was glitched and you could put any amount of return money and receive it even though you didn't even had money in the bank? No?

Neopets had inflation which is why the price of paintbrushes and such rose to such extremes.

Sorry to barge in here

maxima423

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
haha, no i dont remember that. but currently i have 22m i have some really rare pets as well.

if you want to check out my pets come take a look.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom