Neon Tetras in the Sea?!

1. Leafray Member Member

Ok, so this is a little unrelated to the forum here, but I went to see Finding Dory for the second time last night... Was it just me, or at the beginning half of the movie could anyone see a school of cardinals or neon tetras swimming around in the sea?

2. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Wasn't planning on seeing the movie but guess I have a reason now! Can you find a screenshot online?

3. Leafray Member Member

I can't seem to find a screenshot, but I have noticed a lot more that Pixar has goofed up on... Like feeding whale shark full fish

4. BlackNotebookTanks Well Known Member Member

Oh jeez... after Pixar's Nemo and its "attention to detail" this is a rather, undesirable outcome... Still going to see it like 50 times though!

5. FishDreamer Member Member

When I saw the Neon Tetras, I was like, "What????". Maybe they just put them in there b/c they're colorful. ???

Sent from my iPod touch using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

6. Brizburk Member Member

Is disney's lack of "attention to detail" on purpose, or is it true lack?

7. chromedome52 Well Known Member Member

I saw the movie, the fish certainly looked like Neons, but a) they were in salt water, and b) they were extremely large for Neons. Not much attention to detail there. And I am pretty sure I saw them at two different times in the movie, in different situations.

8. Leafray Member Member

Me too, once in the part with the schooling fish, the second I have forgotten but have a guy feeling I have... Shake my head Disney...

9. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

They're being lazy..... not doing a ton of research into what types of fish live where and whatnot.

10. Leafray Member Member

Agreed 100%