Neon Tetras growing white bumps on mouth

Potato1

I have 10 Neon Tetras in my 20 gallon (76 Liter) tank, 3 seem to be normal and healthy, 6 have white bumps just above their lips and/or frayed/tattered fins and 1 today is lying on its side. The one on it's side can't swim up it is also very thin but it doesn't have a white bump. Does anyone know what is going on and how do I treat this? I currently have them separated in 3 plastic containers (healthy, white bumps and the one on its side). What should I do?

idkausernamesoyeah

I have 10 Neon Tetras in my 20 gallon (76 Liter) tank, 3 seem to be normal and healthy, 6 have white bumps just above their lips and/or frayed/tattered fins and 1 today is lying on its side. The one on it's side can't swim up it is also very thin but it doesn't have a white bump. Does anyone know what is going on and how do I treat this? I currently have them separated in 3 plastic containers (healthy, white bumps and the one on its side). What should I do?
is ur tank cycled? send a pic? neon tetras are sensitive to non cycled tanks i have heard

Potato1

is ur tank cycled? send a pic? neon tetras are sensitive to non cycled tanks i have heard
Hi thanks for replying! I set up the tank last year and it is fully cycled.

Attachments

• IMG-6977.JPG
    IMG-6977.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-6983.JPG
    IMG-6983.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-6980.JPG
    IMG-6980.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 33

Potato1

IMG-6985.jpg
IMG_6978.JPG
IMG-6985.jpg

idkausernamesoyeah

is the other tank with just the neons or r there other fish?? glad ur tank is cycled lol. ppl have gone thru a lot of neon tetras during their fish in cycle

Potato1

is the other tank with just the neons or r there other fish?? glad ur tank is cycled lol. ppl have gone thru a lot of neon tetras during their fish in cycle
The neons usually live with other fish in my 20 gallon. I am putting the neons in a 3.5gal until I know exactly what to do.

idkausernamesoyeah

The neons usually live with other fish in my 20 gallon. I am putting the neons in a 3.5gal until I know exactly what to do.
gotcha. im sorry i cant help more! i wish u the best

Potato1

that's okay

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AngryRainbow
Replies
Views
Redshark1
Replies
Views