Neon Tetra Southern Minnesota Or Iowa Border

Castiel*

Member
Contemplating getting rid of my school of 15 neons in my 29g. Unknown sexes, but my tank temp is a little warm and they are in the tank with a firemouth (recently was brought to my attention they would probably end up food in there).

If there is anybody living in the southern Minnesota/Iowa border that would like to Take them off my hands, come and get them!



 

Joshua Gonzalez

Member
WiFi said:
Contemplating getting rid of my school of 15 neons in my 29g. Unknown sexes, but my tank temp is a little warm and they are in the tank with a firemouth (recently was brought to my attention they would probably end up food in there).

If there is anybody living in the southern Minnesota/Iowa border that would like to Take them off my hands, come and get them!



You could give them to a local fish store
 
  • Thread Starter

Castiel*

Member
They might get moved to a 20 gallon long until I find them a new home. I would rather they go to a knowledgeable person on here then some kid in a 1.5 g tank.
 

Joshua Gonzalez

Member
WiFi said:
They might get moved to a 20 gallon long until I find them a new home. I would rather they go to a knowledgeable person on here then some kid in a 1.5 g tank.
good point...
 
  • Thread Starter

Castiel*

Member
Joshua Gonzalez said:
good point...
I have them posted on another fish forum, and Craigslist. If they don't get taken after a month or so, I may just buy shipping supplies and possibly ship them out for cost of shipping.
 

Mcasella

Member
WiFi said:
I have them posted on another fish forum, and Craigslist. If they don't get taken after a month or so, I may just buy shipping supplies and possibly ship them out for cost of shipping.
I just got four free "jumbo" neon tetras so my school is already at 16 right now - though I would take them in if I had the space (and was closer lol). I wish you luck, I know how it is wanting good homes for fish.
 

CrazyScienceTeacher

Member
If you do decide to ship them, I’d be interested.
 
  • Thread Starter

Castiel*

Member
CrazyScienceTeacher said:
If you do decide to ship them, I’d be interested.
Local pick-up only, with tempatures getting low and neons as sensitive as they are I won't ship them.
 

CrazyScienceTeacher

Member
Castiel* said:
Local pick-up only, with tempatures getting low and neons as sensitive as they are I won't ship them.
Completely understandable, I figured I’d try my luck.
 
  • Thread Starter

Castiel*

Member
I would have done the same no worries
 

hattie

Member
I live in MPLS would you be willing to meet 1/2 way?
 
  • Thread Starter

Castiel*

Member
hattie said:
I live in MPLS would you be willing to meet 1/2 way?
Sorry they have been gone since December, other wise I gladly would have. I'm about 1 1/2 away from Lakeville.
 

hattie

Member
Ok, glad they got a home thanks for writing back
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom