NEOfish Swap Meet

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
NEOfish Swap Meet, Great Northern Mall Sept. 13th 1PM to 4PM

We know everyone has had a tough time with no fish meeting or a reason to get out of the house, so we have come up with on. The North East Ohio Fish Club – NEOFISH, will be holding a swap meet.
Please remember we will be enforcing social distancing. Masks for everyone will be mandatory along with keeping a safe space between vendors and buyers.

Date: Sunday, September 13, 2020
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Location: Great Northern Mall – North Olmsted, southside of mall
Admission: Free to All
Great Northern Mall’s address is:
4954 Great Northern Mall, 4954 Great Northern Blvd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

Quality Fish/Plants/Stuff - Reasonable pricing. See Link below:

Hope to see you there.

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am super stoked! Thank you so very much! I see some shrimp for sale and I will look to buy as much as I can afford hehe. Especially if they are higher grade for such a great price. My colonies will start to take shape. I really want all colors by end of the year at the latest and to begin selling sometime in the spring if all goes well. We shall see how lucky I can get between now and then lol.

OP
jmaldo

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Past Auctions/Swaps I have purchased Bloody Mary and Blue Dream shrimp, from some "Excellent" breeders. "Very Satisfied"
I'll have EBAs, Black Neons and SAEs for sale.
Stop by my table.
Good Luck!

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
jmaldo said:
Past Auctions/Swaps I have purchased Bloody Mary and Blue Dream shrimp, from some "Excellent" breeders. "Very Satisfied"
I'll have EBAs, Black Neons and SAEs for sale.
Stop by my table.
Good Luck!
I will look for you! This is really cool!

OP
jmaldo

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
We have Sellers and Buyers from all over Ohio and the surrounding states..
Introduce yourself if you make it.

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So far I am getting 30 bloody mary shrimp, 30 orange pumpkin shrimp, 5 yellow goldenbacks, 4 bags of java moss for additional fish tanks in fish room, 3 bags of guppy grass, 80 red ramshorn snails, 20+ mixed color ramshorn snails, and 5 pairs of juvenile green delta Moscow guppies. Go big or go home I suppose. I want to help stock the fish room with as much as I can, yet keep the fish/shrimp healthy. I also want to support breeders across Ohio and surrounding states so the hobby stays strong. It is win/win in my book.

yeti79

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for the information. Wish I could make it there, especially after seeing the fish available!

OP
jmaldo

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Just a Bump. It's almost Sunday, looks like we have 50+ sellers.
Hobbyist selling to Hobbyist. Best "Quality and Prices". Here is another link with more pics and lists of stuff.

All types of Freshwater fish, plants, hardware, tanks, food, etc...
See attached pic /map of parking lot layout. Starts at 1PM till 4PM.
Stop by and and say "Hi" and "Buy".

Swap Spot.jpg

OP
jmaldo

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Ok, Everyone last chance. Just bagged up 100+ fish. Off to the "Swap Meet" in about an hour.
Have more EBA then I thought. Mention your from "Fishlore" and I'll give you some for "Free"
PM me, Hope to see you there.

ElysiumPlants

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m envious, and not just because of the fish and stuff. You guys actually have seasons. We’re getting tropical storms and 100° days here in Miami.

Points to the organizers for expecting people to be responsible considering what’s going on in the world right now.

@Pwilly07 I’m shrimp-obsessed. Currently keeping ghosts, bamboo shrimp, CRS, and orange bees. We’re moving next month, at which point I’ll be setting up all of the remaining tanks. Once they’re cycled, scaped, and planted, I’d love to offset your expenditures/enable your MTS by buying some shrimp from you, if you’re game.

OP
jmaldo

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
The "Swap Meet" was successful, masks for everyone and distancing. Hand sanitizer and wipes.
Sold 100+ fish and bought 24 Africans (1-1.5"). I needed to keep up my will-power, there were a lot of "Beautiful" fish and prices crazy low.
Well, only @Pwilly07 Showed up, and..... Got 6 1.5-2" EBA for free.
Wanted to talk a bit but... was selling and turned around and you were gone.
Hope you enjoy them. And you get a pair and start breeding them. Gonna give EBA breeding a break.

Good Luck!

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I got super lucky! There was a 7th one in there too. I'm sorry, I would have stayed longer. My in-laws had stopped over from out of state and I had to get back. I had planned to go to this before I knew they were coming so at least in had that going for me haha. If I have some plants or guppies you'd want, I will hook you up. The fish are gorgeous and I know they will only get better with time. We'll get past this and I'll run into again and we can definitely talk about anything. Thanks again, and it was an awesome time. Great deal on all sellers but 1. No complaints from me!

Pwilly07

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
ElysiumPlants said:
I’m envious, and not just because of the fish and stuff. You guys actually have seasons. We’re getting tropical storms and 100° days here in Miami.

Points to the organizers for expecting people to be responsible considering what’s going on in the world right now.

@Pwilly07 I’m shrimp-obsessed. Currently keeping ghosts, bamboo shrimp, CRS, and orange bees. We’re moving next month, at which point I’ll be setting up all of the remaining tanks. Once they’re cycled, scaped, and planted, I’d love to offset your expenditures/enable your MTS by buying some shrimp from you, if you’re game.
Absolutely!! I'm increasing fish room from 19 to 36 so any help is wonderful. Plus, I love spreading the wealth around!!

New Threads