Want To Sell Need to sell my healthy plakat male betta

WagglePets

Ugh I’m going to miss him but long story short I need to downsize on my tanks and so I decided on him he’s very healthy very active ive only had him maybe 5-6 months I’m selling him for $20 OR Best offer. (I can compromise) his name is skittles but of course he can be renamed lol
I never shipped Before but read articles and watched YouTube videos on how to do it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 23

Silverleaf209

What kind is he?
What kind is he?
Nvm I see it now, is he living with other fish, what is his personality.

WagglePets

What kind is he?

Nvm I see it now, is he living with other fish, what is his personality.
He was in a 20 gal community tank briefly and he was fine but I can’t promise anything right now he’s with a mystery snail and he used to live with ghost shrimp no issues

Silverleaf209

What was he shortly with?

Silverleaf209

X-ray tetras,serpae tetras, honey gourami and Cory cats
Honestly he seems like a super cute Betta and I would love to buy him from you but do you think he could live with . . .

3 Salt and Peppered Cories
1 Galaxy Rasbora ( PLEASE do not judge I just lost his partner and I don't really know anyone that will take him and I don't really want to give him up)
5 Guppies
3 Platys

WagglePets

Honestly he seems like a super cute Betta and I would love to buy him from you but do you think he could live with . . .

3 Salt and Peppered Cories
1 Galaxy Rasbora ( PLEASE do not judge I just lost his partner and I don't really know anyone that will take him and I don't really want to give him up)
5 Guppies
3 Platys

I understand :) if your not comfortable I wouldn’t risk it
that Was weird idk why it put my comment like that lol

Silverleaf209

that Was weird idk why it put my comment like that lol
I have heard that, that kind of betta can be aggressive, does he seem aggresive to you? Yes that is very weird what it did with the comment!

WagglePets

I have heard that, that kind of betta can be aggressive, does he seem aggresive to you? Yes that is very weird what it did with the comment!
He would Only flare at a shrimp if it stole his food or went to close to him at feeding time but he never once struck The shrimp or anything
And honestly with the community tank he was too focused on popping air bubbles he didn’t Interact with any fish lol

Silverleaf209

He would Only flare at a shrimp if it stole his food or went to close to him at feeding time but he never once struck The shrimp or anything
And honestly with the community tank he was too focused on popping air bubbles he didn’t Interact with any fish lol
:) I will have to think about it! I will let you know when I decide.

WagglePets

:) I will have to think about it! I will let you know when I decide.
Awesome thanks!

Silverleaf209

I am so sorry but I just don't want to risk it, I think Skittles is super cute and bound to be bought by somebody good luck!

WagglePets

I am so sorry but I just don't want to risk it, I think Skittles is super cute and bound to be bought by somebody good luck!
I completely understan! :) thank you

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
IzabelB
  • Question
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Want To Sell HMPK koi bettas!
Replies
Views