Need some advice Help

1. James95 Well Known Member Member

Hey everybody,

I need some relationship advice or a second opinion. Let me give you some background info...

So this girl and I have been great friends (I know, it sucks) since middle school. We used to hang out and talk a lot up until this September. We started angling out less and don't talk as much as we used to.

We never dated but probably would've, except neither of us ever initiated it. I would totally date her, but here's the issue: she's been showing a lot of interest in one of my friends. He's an awesome dude, and likes her too, and I'm feeling a little envy. They're constantly together lately. It sickens me... Lol.

Is it my fault? Was she waiting for me
    to make a move and gave up? What would you do? I feel like I've screwed up big time.

2. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Are you sure you want to discuss these types of issues in a public forum ??? ........................ (I suppose it's better than facebook lol)

I'm not going to comment on the relationship status, other than, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

I do love the irony of you coming to this forum, because my first response was going to be:-

Don't worry, there's plenty more fish in the sea :giggle:

3. Echostatic Well Known Member Member

That won't help him if his only experience is with freshwater tanks.

4. luke355027355027 Well Known Member Member

Live and learn if she liked you she would have showed it trust me. Personally there are other people [ut there not just her. Honestly if it was me I would try to show her that you like her but its your call.