Need prayers!

1. gourami88 Member Member

My sister just called me to tell me my 15-month-old nephew just had a seizure and was in the ambulance on his way to the hospital. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but they really need your prayers and thoughts.

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh! How upsetting.
    Good thoughts and prayers headed your way.
    Please keep us informed.
    :;group

3. backflipfronflip Well Known Member Member

I hope he gets better soon!! Thoughts and prayers with all involved.

4. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Praying for the Lord's mercy to overshadow your family.

5. angel_scout Well Known Member Member

I hope he's ok. My thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

6. ccb04 Well Known Member Member

My thoughts and prayers are with the little guy & your entire family. Hope he gets well very soon. That's just gut wrenching being the father of two younger children myself.

7. FishTankFilters Initiate Member

Will definitely keep him in my prayers. Hope he's alright now.

Tim

8. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Oh my, 15 months? Will say an extra prayer tonight for him, your sister and families as well as wisdom for the doctors to diagnose the problem.

9. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

Poor little guy. He is in my prayers

10. Fall River Member Member

Best wishes for a good outcome. :)

11. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

My thoughts are with you and the family. Hopefully nothing permanent comes of this other than a nice healthy long life.

12. callichma Well Known Member Member

Praying for healing, health, and comfort. How is he doing this morning?

13. gourami88 Member Member

He is doing fine today. Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts! The doctors think it was related to a fever that he has been running, and don't think he should have anymore problems but are monitoring him pretty close just to make sure. It was hard seeing him hooked up to an iv but he is back to his smiling, happy self. Again, thank you all so much! It really is a privilage to have wonderful people like you!

14. fbn Well Known Member Member

Thank God he came through! :)

15. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

fantastic news! glad it seems to be something that was caused and is def not permanent.

16. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Thanks for the update!
    Pretty scarey stuff. That's great that he's doing well .

17. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

YAY! Thank the Lord! :)

18. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

i have known several kids who had high fevers, then a seizure because of it. usually it's a one time thing....but i imagine so scary! i'm glad he's doing better =]

19. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

So happy to hear that this was a one time situation and that he is already back to his normal self!

20. gourami88 Member Member

Thank you all! My sister called today to let me know he has full muscle control back. He was having some issues keeping his head up and he could barely move his arms but he is 100% back to where he was. She said she was folding clothes and when she turned around he had all of them unfolded so yeah, back to his little self!