Need New Home for 2 Bala Sharks (Balantiocheilos melanopterus)

Discussion in 'Bala Shark, Silver Shark' started by inohuiam2, Mar 16, 2010.

1. inohuiam2

inohuiam2New MemberMember

I have 2 very nice, healthy 4" long Bala Sharks that I would like to find a larger safe, clean, friendly new home for. I have a heavily planted/stocked 55 gallon tank and they are starting to grow a bit too large for the environment. I don't want to ship them and don't want any money for them either. I live in West Nyack, NY.

Anyone interested in coming to pick them up?

2. e_watson09

e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

Have you asked your local fish store if they can take them? Usually they do.

3. bubblynutter

bubblynutterWell Known MemberMember

will you pay for my plane ticket to come collect them? I'd love a couple of silver sharks...
    :D

4. OP
    OP
    inohuiam2

Hi e_watson09,

I do have a LFS that would buy them from me. I was just trying to see if there was anyone local that might want them that had the same interest as me. Perhaps we could meet and show off our mutual tanks and exchange ideas. You know - make friends!
    Joel

5. OP
    OP
    inohuiam2

Hi bubblynutter,

We could work it out, I'm sure. We own a label manufacturing company and there's plenty of work to be done. Perhaps you could stay for a couple of month's and wind some rolls of stickers to make up for the fare. :;hf
    Joel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice