need my bed

Tazmiche
A very dull post, i,m on a night shift, it has just gone 6 am and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I want my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired!!!!!! mmmmwwwwwaaaaaa sssooobbbb!!! only one and a half hours to go, feels like years!!!!

Coryd55
Wow where do you work?

Peterpiper
Yer, I hate night shift. its not normal. the 3rd night is hard, then you get home, go to bed and the phone starts. then someone starts mowing their lawn... any way, good night.

MissMTS
At least you get to be by a computer. That will help pass the time

Blub

Dumb question... What's night shift?

Sabi

Dumb question... What's night shift?

When someone works at night as part of their job. Dayshift would be working during the day.

MagpieTear
Third shift is actually my favorite, but since moving into the Patternshop, it wasn't an option any longer.

Sabi
Third shift is actually my favorite, but since moving into the Patternshop, it wasn't an option any longer.
Thirdshift?

MagpieTear
First (daylight) 6 AM-2:30 PM
Second (Evening 2:30 PM - 11 PP
Third (Night) 9:30 PM - 6 AM

I spent most of my first 7 years at the plant on third. 9 on daylight, and I still hate it. My body says 4 AM is lunchtime, not for waking up...

Sabi
First (daylight) 6 AM-2:30 PM
Second (Evening 2:30 PM - 11 PP
Third (Night) 9:30 PM - 6 AM

I spent most of my first 7 years at the plant on third. 9 on daylight, and I still hate it. My body says 4 AM is lunchtime, not for waking up...
I see, lol.

≈ D ≈
Tazmiche, I'm guessing you're an RN?

zpecialt
I can relate. Did third shift for a short while and now the hubby and I are on second shift together. Even that is horrible because our days off are in the middle of the week. It's constant chiding from our family... "you're never around" "you work all the time."

If you are anything like we are Taz, your whole lifestyle morphs to that shift. We get up very late morning/early afternoon and then are awake in the "evening" after work until 4 or 5 am. I'm a night owl though. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Tazmiche
Harleyman, yeah, i'm a nurse.

zpecialt, i'm a night owl too. I tend to get to sleep at 3/4am up at 1pm to go and turn my horse out and muck out. Can't seem to get a good sleep pattern.

The last hour of that shift lasted for 2 days!!!lol. Got home and went into a VERY deep sleep but had to back in work for 4pm. I did that late shift like a zombie!!!

Do you guys find that the lack of decent meals during night work, ie snacking, makes you feel very ill. Yesterday on my day off I felt faint and was shaking but then thought I hadn't had ' a meal' for 6 days. I think we just graze our way through!!

Blub
Hi!

Ouch. I don't like the sounds of night shift...>

≈ D ≈
Ahh, thought so. Yeah make sure you eat right and not just graze as it'll mess with your metabolism. Maybe a good curry? >

Tazmiche
Hi!

Ouch. I don't like the sounds of night shift...>

Yeah, they aren't much fun!!! AVOID them!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
smee82
Replies
Views
fishynoob
Replies
Views
BettaFishyLuvr
Replies
Views