Need input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akili

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a 75 with two Jack dempsy a green terror and a common pleco. I want an electric blue JD and an Oscar. Would that be too much?
What are the sex of your Jack Dempseys
Your already overstocked. From AqAdvisor it says you need 288% eventually of your space. The common pleco is to big for your tank. And not sure if I'm right but Jack Dempseys might fight.
Jack Dempseys will surely fight when Jack Dempsey starts to breed and Pleco may become food for Oscar.

jay275475

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Akili, I said the Jack Dempsey would fight however if they were a male and a female or 2 females they might not fight.

OP
A

AceholeConkwroids

Reaction score
My JD's are both females and my green terror is super passive and my pleco is around six inches already. If I got an Oscar I'd get a super small one.

How about just adding the EBJD?

Last edited by a moderator:

Akili

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My JD's are both females and my green terror is super passive and my pleco is around six inches already. If I got an Oscar I'd get a super small one.
Oscar require a big tank,just a couple of days ago in another post it was recommended 75 g per Oscar Oscar when young, can grow at the impressive rate of up to 1+ inches per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom