Need input

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by AceholeConkwroids, Aug 14, 2015.

1. AceholeConkwroidsNew MemberMember

I have a 75 with two Jack dempsy a green terror and a common pleco. I want an electric blue JD and an Oscar. Would that be too much?

2. AkiliValued MemberMember

Jack Dempsey are known to fight with Oscars, I think you lose the idea of an Oscar stay with JD only.

3. jay275475Valued MemberMember

Your already overstocked. From AqAdvisor it says you need 288% eventually of your space. The common pleco is to big for your tank. And not sure if I'm right but Jack Dempseys might fight.

4. AkiliValued MemberMember

What are the sex of your Jack Dempseys
    Jack Dempseys will surely fight when Jack Dempsey starts to breed and Pleco may become food for Oscar.

5. jay275475Valued MemberMember

Akili, I said the Jack Dempsey would fight however if they were a male and a female or 2 females they might not fight.

6. AceholeConkwroidsNew MemberMember

My JD's are both females and my green terror is super passive and my pleco is around six inches already. If I got an Oscar I'd get a super small one.

How about just adding the EBJD?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  7. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to the forum :)

How long have you had the fish you have already? Are they juvis or adults?

8. AkiliValued MemberMember

Oscar require a big tank,just a couple of days ago in another post it was recommended 75 g per Oscar Oscar when young, can grow at the impressive rate of up to 1+ inches per month.

9. AceholeConkwroidsNew MemberMember

My GT is juvenile around 1 1/2in and my biggest JD is about 4 inchs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice