Need help with stocking

WhatsTheScoop

Hello ! So recently ive made the decision to rehome all my mollies, they seem to take up alot of the bioload of my tank, I love them but I don’t think they’re for me. I am installing a second filter tomorrow, another Marineland Penguin 350B. After I rehome the mollies ill have an Opaline gourami, 9 zebra danios, 5 albino corydoras, 7 otocinclus catfish and 1 BN pleco. Those fish all get along great and my gourami is quite friendly even with the mollies I have now. Iv’e absolutely fell in love with my danios and want more schooling fish. I wanted to know what kind of schooling fish I could add and how many, the tank is planted and I do 40-50% water changes a week.

StarGirl

What size is your tank? Do your Danios stay up top mostly? Why not get more of those? Cardinal Tetras are good mid tank fish. They add a great amount of color too.

Upvote 0

WhatsTheScoop

What size is your tank? Do your Danios stay up top mostly? Why not get more of those? Cardinal Tetras are good mid tank fish. They add a great amount of color too.
I dont know how I forgot to list my tank size but its a 65g ! My danios do stay near the top, I was looking into giant danios, would they work ?

Upvote 0

StarGirl

I dont know how I forgot to list my tank size but its a 65g ! My danios do stay near the top, I was looking into giant danios, would they work ?
I dont see why not.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
chromedome52
  • Question
Replies
Views
Myyyman
Replies
Views
MisterSnuffles
  • Question
75 Gallon Tank 75 gallon stocking ideas?
Replies
Views
Bruinfishkeeper1
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom