Need Help With Pregnant Guppy

Shelbygracex3

Reaction score
I have a pregnant guppy that has given birth once already about a month ago, yesterday she was staying in one spot at the top of the tank, she looked real boxy and she stared having this clear stringy poop?? I moved her into a breeder net. This morning I woke up and she again had that clear stringy stuff and was still at the top of the tank. I just looked again and now she's sitting at the bottom of the net. I heard the clear stuff could either be her about the give birth or a parasite does anyone have any idea what's going on ?

Hunter1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
IMO it’s tied to the pregnancy.

All of the female guppies i’ve lost in the last 6 months were when I thought they about to give birth.

My last female breeder was ready to pop Friday when I left. But she had labored breathing and was sitting at the bottom of the tank. When I get back this evening I won’t be surprised if there are 30 new fry in the tank, or if she has passed.

jenag145

Reaction score
Shelbygracex3 said:
I have a pregnant guppy that has given birth once already about a month ago, yesterday she was staying in one spot at the top of the tank, she looked real boxy and she stared having this clear stringy poop?? I moved her into a breeder net. This morning I woke up and she again had that clear stringy stuff and was still at the top of the tank. I just looked again and now she's sitting at the bottom of the net. I heard the clear stuff could either be her about the give birth or a parasite does anyone have any idea what's going on ?
It’s tied to pregnancy... I had 2 who did the same and they both gave birth not too long ago. Find out it’s happening again and I separated her. Not too long after she had a bunch of babies

New Threads