Need Help With Center Piece Fish If Possible.

Kameron
Sergeant Pepper
For my 60, I have 1 Male Lyretail Swordtail. Very beautiful but shy. He's no little guy either. He's easily 3 inches, might be even 4.
I would also recommend possibly an apistogramma. Very big personalities. Mine is always at the front waiting for attention.

Kameron
I’ve seen those before. Didn’t know if apistogramma would be ok by it self

Alex6455
Gouramies (Gouramis? Gourami's? Gourami?) are beautiful centerpeice fish. I currently have a dwarf that is stunning, but honey gourami are also gorgeous.

Sergeant Pepper
My apisto seems prefectly fine alone. They are like anything that pairs, they can get aggressive. He's pretty mild tempered, though eventually I might test him with a girlfriend and see how he is. He's in a peaceful community tank and does very well.

Kameron
My apisto seems prefectly fine alone. They are like anything that pairs, they can get aggressive. He's pretty mild tempered, though eventually I might test him with a girlfriend and see how he is. He's in a peaceful community tank and does very well.
Ok I’ll give it some more thought and see. Are they aggressive eaters?

Sergeant Pepper
He's always there for feeding, but I've never seem him be aggressive about food. He likes his space around my Keyholes, but he just kinda gets them out of his personal bubble and leaves them be.

Kameron
Ok that makes sense. My tetra are crazy eaters that’s why I ask. I want to make sure they would be able to get food. I feel like my corys barely eat now because the tetra take the food lol

Kameron
They look amazing

Sergeant Pepper
Kameron
The color on him is awesome. How big do they get?

Sergeant Pepper
I think he's about finished growing. They are dwarf cichlids and he's only about 2 inches.

There's all different types of Apistos though. Look them up. Some are even more stunning and I hope to get my hands on a few more

Kameron
I will be checking those out now. Thanks so much!

Sergeant Pepper
Anytime! Hopefully you find a good centerpiece!

Kameron
Hey I was curious on this. Not sure if these would fit in my tank but someone was giving away a blue ram and a gold ram. Would both fit in my tank?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kameron
Replies
Views
Mattfinn
Replies
Views
r5n8xaw00
Top Bottom