Need Help Chosing Lights For 240 Gallon Reef

loganbup21s

Hello I'm new here and just need some ideas on what kind of lights to put over my 240 Gallon reef. Not worried about the price just looking for good quality and controllable lights. Thanks!

Coradee

Welcome to Fishlore hope our salty members can help answer your questions today

Jesterrace

loganbup21s said:
Hello I'm new here and just need some ideas on what kind of lights to put over my 240 Gallon reef. Not worried about the price just looking for good quality and controllable lights. Thanks!
If you want full range of Control and good coral growth then it's hard to beat AI for the money. You could go with either 4 AI Hydra 26HDs (run $360 each) or if you really want to light it up you could go up to 4 of the 52HDs (run $630 each). If you want the best Coral growing LEDs on the market bar none then the Ecotech Marine Radion XR30Pros are the way to go and they are controllable with the purchase of the Reef Link System. Be aware though that they run $840 each and you would need 4 of them plus $100 Reef link system and mounts if you don't have the ability to hang them.

loganbup21s

Jesterrace said:
If you want full range of Control and good coral growth then it's hard to beat AI for the money. You could go with either 4 AI Hydra 26HDs (run $360 each) or if you really want to light it up you could go up to 4 of the 52HDs (run $630 each). If you want the best Coral growing LEDs on the market bar none then the Ecotech Marine Radion XR30Pros are the way to go and they are controllable with the purchase of the Reef Link System. Be aware though that they run $840 each and you would need 4 of them plus $100 Reef link system and mounts if you don't have the ability to hang them.
Thank you I appreciate the help! The XR30 PRO is what I am going to go with!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom