Need advise and maybe correction on my choices for lights on tanks

kymob

I think I am being to grasp how the lighting things goes with planted plants But I still have doubts. I have read a lot about lights and watched videos I just can not grasp it thoroughly I am reaching out for help and maybe some correction with my lights.

These are the lights I have on my tanks. All have low light/ medium plants Substrate: fluvial stratum all betta fish all divided, except bowls

5 gallon: Hygger Full Spectrum Aquarium Light White Blue Red LEDs, 9 watt.
5 gallon: WOTERZI LED 10"-18" Aquarium Fish Tank Light 12 white and 3 blue all on. Ultra-bright 7000-8000k White LEDs and rich 460-465nm. outputs 12V low voltage and 6W
10 gallon: Hygger Full Spectrum Aquarium Light White Blue Red LEDs, 9 watt* Does not go across whole tank is that OK
20 gallon long: Hygger Full Spectrum Aquarium Light , White Blue Red LEDs, 16 watt. New tank still cycling. is light OK?
Tall 18 by 6 cylinder tank Aqueon Aquarium Clip-On LED. 60 bright LEDs help support and grow lush plants.Says ideal for 20 gallon.is it too strong for this tank? can I use and just do less time on?
Vase 3 gallon: Senzeal M3 Aquarius Light US 5W 12 LED Aquarium Planted Clip Lamp 600LM for 4-10 Inch Fish Tank White LED Lighting
Large 3 gallon bowl: Finnex Stingray LED Clip Light for Aquarium Wattage: 4 Watts3xActinic Blue LEDs and 3x620nm RED LEDs

1) Are these lights ok for the tanks I have them on?
2) How long to keep them on for?
3) Can I split up the time they are on for the day? 2 hrs in AM and on again PM ?
3) The night time setting.( Low brightness): Does it affect the plants getting light? Meaning do I account for time plants are in light or are they just for show?

I thank you for your help and patience greatly.

86 ssinit

Sorry I don’t know any of those lights. But they all sound ok. Yes you can and should have them on timers. Yes you can have them go on at 2 different times during the day. I do 4 hrs on 4 off than 4on again. Works well and keeps the plants growing and algae not! What kind of plants? So pics of tanks would also help.

kymob

many thanks that helps. Ill send pic in he am.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
wtusa1783
Replies
Views
kansas
Replies
Views
Mudminnow
Replies
Views