Need Advice For Future Pond

BettaFishKeeper4302

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
So after i get my 29 up and running i want to make a pond. Not just any pond though. I have always wanted to keep a bass. I always dreamed of having a tank big enough to keep one aka a 300+ gallon tank. But i got the greatest idea after watching this youtuber i watch occasionally (catch em all fishing) so i looked up pools on amazon. I found this 680 something gallon pool for a little over 30 bucks. Now it does not end just there. A filter will be included along with a tarp. All i ask is for some advice.

DutchAquarium

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Depending on where you live, the pond might need to be at least 4 ft deep if it freezes where you live. 4 ft or deeper ponds normally require permits, and sometimes require that they are fenced in. I'm personally no for the tub ponds and prefer liners. You can aquascape those much neater and in my opinion look better.

BettaFishKeeper4302

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
DutchAquarium said:
Depending on where you live, the pond might need to be at least 4 ft deep if it freezes where you live. 4 ft or deeper ponds normally require permits, and sometimes require that they are fenced in. I'm personally no for the tub ponds and prefer liners. You can aquascape those much neater and in my opinion look better.
Well my parents are party poopers so it does not even matter anymore... **** i cant wait till the day i move out.

Dont reply to this post anymore and consider this post deleted.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom