Need a starting point for dry ferts

2Broke

Ok got my NilocG NPK today. For my Micros using Flourish. I've been trying to research as much as I can on how much to add for low light, low stocked 55gln.
As of now 8 fish and a couple bunches of HornWort. My light is a 36" Current USA LED 10W. So is that equivalent to 100W bulb? Soooo 1.82w/gln?
I've been looking at Rotalbutterfly, NilocG and a few other sites trying to get a handle of levels to start with. Looks like maybe EI lowlight, but I would like to stick to only about a 20% water change instead of 50%. Also looking at PPS. Also K potash is in N&P so I'm thinking don't add extra K untill NP dosings are on point.
With all that said what are some formulas that I could use to figure out K from using NP, but as far as a good starting point for NP...PPM?
Any insight would be grreeeeaaat!

-Mak-

EI calls for 20-40 ppm N per week and 5-7 ppm P per week. I'd aim for 1/4th of that if you only have hornwort?
I think there's a post on a low dose version of EI somewhere on Barr Report

2Broke

-Mak- said:
EI calls for 20-40 ppm N per week and 5-7 ppm P per week. I'd aim for 1/4th of that if you only have hornwort?
I think there's a post on a low dose version of EI somewhere on Barr Report
Hey -Mak- , yah I seen what I was looking for last night....I think. I suppose I'll start little by little and see how it goes.

Top Bottom