Reaction score
Experience
1 year

Joshuaharestad

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You could do a really pretty guppy tank.

TJW

Reaction score
After some issues with this tank I have finally cycled it and got it ready for fish.

I currently have 10 white clouds, a couple ghost shrimp for some bottom maintenance and now an infestation of snails that must have come in with a plant.

I plan on adding more white clouds and something to take care of the snails.

TJW

Reaction score
Joshuaharestad said:
You could do a really pretty guppy tank.
I have a guppy tank also. Its a 29 gal with currently 5 adults some juniors and some fry.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
If your looking to take care of the snail over population maybe you could do a couple assassin snails.

TJW

Reaction score
kallililly1973 said:
If your looking to take care of the snail over population maybe you could do a couple assassin snails.
I may do some corys. I really would rather not have snails and ive never seen an assassin snail in my lfs.

wrs2

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I almost bought that ornament that you have on the left for my betta tank today haha.
Are you thinking of keeping any other fish, or just the WCMM? If you were, you could probably do a platy or two, to add some color. They should be able to go down to lower temps that the WCMM like.

TJW

Reaction score
wrs2 said:
I almost bought that ornament that you have on the left for my betta tank today haha.
Are you thinking of keeping any other fish, or just the WCMM? If you were, you could probably do a platy or two, to add some color. They should be able to go down to lower temps that the WCMM like.
The only thing i was thinking of of adding of anything is if i can find some are galaxy rasboras.

And a couple corys for snails that i can later move into another tank after the snails are gone.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom