Naughty MM!

1. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

OOOOoooo...you are just not right!!:;laughing I just caught sight of the multi male you have for sale!! I had to clean drool off of my computer before ai could type!!Sadly I think I am going to have to add one more to the shipping list!

2. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I figured you'd find him lol....I have a real pretty sib female too! Go for it! You'll LOVE him he is a little spit fire!

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

WOOHOO! Another great home for some more of MM's fabulous babies.

Please keep us posted when they ship and arrive safely.

4. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I think I am going to have to get another tank quick...that will bring the total to 9 coming soon :;balloons

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

So how many are you having shipped? I need to know how many fins to cross;)

Wal-Mart is great for 5g's. Hopefully Craigslist will have some good deals for you if you're looking for a 20g.:)

6. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Critter, if you bid on him I'll make sure and send you his sib as one of your extra girls....

She has a LOT of fins to cross Bolivian lol

7. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

lol...if I get the multi it will be 9 to be shipped!

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's AWESOME:;hug2! Please keep us posted ladies.

9. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Here is the multi male ... He is on Aquabid..

Attached Files:

10. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I just couldn't help it! The bid is made now...too late for my significant other to object!! I am REALLY going to have to stay off aquabid and ebay for a while!

11. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

You won't need to get on either of them......You have some nice pairs to work with.....Save your room for the babies because my line produces!

12. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

That was exactly what I was thinking!! I am gonna use the 38 for a grow out and I found a 60 gallon bowfront on ebay that is only 11 miles out of the way for us on the drive back to texas..no problem to pick that one up! That will give me 2 grow-out tanks and cycled spots for EXACTLY 9 fish waiting down there!

EDIT: What all needs to be done..special cleaning etc., to convert a SW tank to a growout tank?

13. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Here he is...He hasn't learned to flare yet because he just got pulled out of the grow out but his rays are looking nice...

Attached Files:

14. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Oh MM Please figure out how to post to the uk, I am going mad over here :(.

15. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Diggy, I wish I could!

16. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I am going to visit santa tomorrow I will sit on his knee and ask him :p (you wouldnt think I was 25 next wednesday haha.)

17. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Had to get his brother out to show him how to be a BAD boy lol....Mine is the bigger one in the front...They grow twice as fast once they are out of the grow out.....My boy has been out for 3 weeks that is why he is such a mean O'l man lol

Attached Files:

18. Diggly Well Known Member Member

MM I am sorry but that picture is just too cute, you can almost see the smaller one saying but I dont know how to flare. He has the worst puppy dog eyes lol, I want one :(.

19. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

It really is cute isn't it.....Thank goodness therer is a divider between them lol...

20. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Wow! Is the smaller one MY boy MM?