Nat Geo Psa About Rabbits

New Fish in Town

Short version, rabbits take responsibility and need caring for. They aren't the best beginner pet. Don't buy them as an Easter gift just because rabbits are associated with the holiday.

dwarfpufferlover

Don't get me started lol, My LFS has a "special on bunnies right now"...

PeauMon

I love them but because I am broke, I didn't get mine to the vet for spaying. They lasted for 3 years and died from a cancer. Very sweet affectionate bunnies that comes to you when called. RIP Cookie and Flora

Smalltownfishfriend

I have bunnies and I agree! They are a lot of work and take special care!!

Mary765

I love them but because I am broke, I didn't get mine to the vet for spaying. They lasted for 3 years and died from a cancer. Very sweet affectionate bunnies that comes to you when called. RIP Cookie and Flora

I'm sorry to hear that but just wanted to say I have a young bunny called Cookie, re-incarnation maybe?

Mary765

Every year my pet shop doesn't sell bunnies foe the two weeks before and after Easter as they know they won't be cared for properly if they are an "Easter" gift!

I have a beautiful binder pair of bunnies called Cookie (brown, black and white cross-breed) and Bramble (grey dwarf lop) and we love then very much

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
julifhy
Replies
Views
Aquariumlover1357
Replies
Views
Gamer
Replies
Views