naso's mixed reef

nasouk

this is my tank it is 389 ltrs and is bout 18 months old most of the live rock came from my old tank there is bout 35-40 kg of live in the tank
tank spec
121L x 62H x 51W cm
lighting 4x 54w t5's 2 marine white and 2 marine blue
deltec mec 600 skimmer
Eheim ECCO Pro 2 external filter running just rowaphos and carbon
2x korilias4
1x korilia 5
1x korilia 1
corals r mushrooms star polyps leathers zoas ricordea torch coral frogsprawn coral acans galaxia coral Blastomussa MerlettI blasto wellis elegance feather dusters and more

inverts r hermits carbs red legged and green legged turbo snails 2 cleaner shrimps sand sifting starfish 3xpom pom crab 1 starfish sexy shrimp boxer shrimp

fish r 2 clowns 1 peacock wrasse 1 green banded goby 1 naso tang 1 orange shoulder tang 1 sailfin tang 1 eiblI angelfish 1 midas blenny 1 yellowheaded jawfish 1 copperbanded butterfly 1 orchid dottyback.

dose grotech abc and amino acids weekly some pics if u need any more info on the tank please ask and thanks for looking

Lucy

Just beautiful!
Welcome to FishLore!!

AquariaUK

WHERE DID YOU GET IT???

I also live in the UK, and I can't find a decent tank like that anywhere! Where did you get it, and how much? Thanks!!!

Siggi

WOW!!
I'm dazzled...

Takes the Saltwater to a new level!

And a good photographer, to top the cake... hoto:

My sincerest congratulations, really!

nasouk

WHERE DID YOU GET IT???

I also live in the UK, and I can't find a decent tank like that anywhere! Where did you get it, and how much? Thanks!!!

picked the tank up from a friend who was closing there tank down got it 75 quid.

thanks for the comments guys

ryanr

Welcome to Fishlore. Awesome!!!!

Love all the coralline on the back wall. Looks a very healthy reef.

Does the Elegance extend more than the photo? (i.e. early morning shot?)

Thanks for sharing

nasouk

it normally does extend more than that.

nasouk

some more pics .

Aquarist

Good morning,

Wow! Absolutely beautiful tank and awesome fish!
10!.gif

Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you enjoy the site.

Ken

andrewss

great pix of the fish

angelou

gorgeous!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom