Nano Waterbox Build First Coral And Fish Added

Jesterrace

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm generally not a big cube person but I have to admit that is one nice little tank.

Culprit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Those IM10s are gorgeous nanos. I've found to make GSP spread faster once it's grown a bit cut it into bits and glue it all over as the little bits grow faster then just the edge of one big bit

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
Those IM10s are gorgeous nanos. I've found to make GSP spread faster once it's grown a bit cut it into bits and glue it all over as the little bits grow faster then just the edge of one big bit
Thanks culprit I have my IM 14 peninsula pro bundle in the mail as my upgrade tank and this will be a quarantine.

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's a waterbox 7 gallon imo better than the IM10 all tho I am getting a nuvo 14 on Monday for an upgrade

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Is that an Asta20 light? I like the color. Are you satisfied with it? I'm researching that brand (the 120 freshwater) for myself. What are your impressions with it so far?
Your clown is adorable They're so cute when they're little.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom