nano cube

matt_trace

Equipment:-aquarium Nanocube 24 gall – 91 litres (light: T5 2x36w ) + reef blue night lights; -V2 SkI'm Nano Skimmer 120 l.; -water pump Koralia 1 1500l/h; -heater: Juwal 100 l.; Livestock: 1x Dot-dash Blenny, 2x Amphiprion ocellaris, 1x Clown Goby, 1x Blue hermit crab, 1x Strombus luhuanus, 1x Sifting sand star, 1x Lysmata amboinensis, 1x Feather duster, 1x big Toadstool coral, 15x Xenia, 8x Actinodiscus spp, 22 lb life rock, 18 lb life sand and lots of tiny shrimps. Master Test Kit (used twice), Extra free: Calcium, kHpH+, hydrometr, Salt.
been offered the above for £200 do you think its a good deal my other half isn't to sure but I think its a real bargain

matt6765

how many US dollars is that?

harpua2002

Is the person giving you a stand too? A 24 gallon would be a pretty heavy tank to just sit on furniture or a countertop or something. The stock list looks ok, but I would suggest getting rid of the sand sifting star. Eventually it will starve to death and that tank will be in real trouble.

The important thing is whether YOU think it's a good deal. I've seen some great deals on tanks around here, but I don't know what a good price would be for someone in the UK. Have you checked Craigslist/other classifieds/eBay to see how the price matches up with other offers?

matt_trace

matt_trace

harpua 2002 always looking on craigslist but nowhere for miles around me have nothing listed can only find things in the american area and no good with dollars

matt6765

well if it is 200 US dollars it sounds like a good deal

matt_trace

well if it is 200 US dollars it sounds like a good deal

no its 200 gbp

matt_trace

ok just collected this and the live rock with it is full of aptasia if I dried the rock out would it kill the aptasia? there are also lots of corals growing from the rocks I want to keep them so would I just cut them free from the rock and reattach to new rock really don't want to loose all the corals that came with it but there is just to much aptasia to try to treat so don't no what to do?any suggestions greatly appreciated
thanks

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom