Name This Kitten

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Please help me name the kitten that was dropped off at my house. Shes a mackarel Tabby and doesn't have a tail. Looks like it was removed not naturally tailless. I will take suggestions until next Saturday and then put up a poll of all names offered. This should be fun!!!!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
CARRRROOOLLLL !!!!!!! I just want to take this kitty and give it the biggest hug ever! It looks like my neighbor's kitten, and like my older cat when he was a baby

It doesn't have a tail!? Who on Earth would do that to her? :'( :'( :'( I REALLY hope this person gets what he/she deserves, REALLY. Don't give her away Carol - keep her! She's so sweet! (It's a she, right?) And if you can't keep her, PLEASE make sure she gets into good hands and that she'll have a loving home ... I am so mad at an idiot who cut her tail off :'( :'( :'(

My cat looked like your kitten when he was little and I named him Tiger. I suppose Tiger would be one suggestion But she's just so sweet I think I'd simply call her Sweetie or Sweetheart!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She gets called sweet baby quite a lot She will now let me roll her over on her back and rub her belly She has such a sweet temperment. Yes her tail has been removed
Carol

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
she's too cute-- she looks like a "sweetie pie" to me!! i miss kittens the last one i had was when i was a kid!! LILA

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Really, how could someone have done that? :'( I guess I'll never understand the mindset of a person who has the guts to hurt animals like this.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nope, collecting names until sat then will put up a poll and gather votes. We need to gather some more names too
Carol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LOL I've been calling her sleepy all day, all she wants to is lay on me and sleep
Carol

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Just be wary of the name you pick they seem to like to live up to their names. I had a cat when I was younger named TROUBLE.. My sister currently has a black cat named LOKI (noris god of mischief) and My kitten now is named TJ (trouble junior) and let me tell you they are all sweetand loveable but watch out they all live up to their names. wouldn't trade them for the world.
We also have a huge black cat named bogera, from the jungle book movie. hahaha he is sooo funny..

Heidi

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, how about some ancient Egyptian name then? Pharaoh? Ramses? Or King Tut? LOL ... but it's a female cat, so maybe Nefertiti?

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
I know she is a girl, but how about Bob (for her short tail)? Or Mia? Snuggles, since she likes to snuggle up with you.... Maybe Lostris? Or Taita? Lanata? The last three are Egyptian names, since as Isabella said, she looks slightly Egyptian.

Sara

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I voted for Angeline. I think it's a pretty name and will realy suit the little kitten.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom