Name that fish/invert!

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Maybe we can start this up again, we’ve got a lot of new members and it’s a fun game! (Just remember to read the first post so you know how to play!).

This one should be pretty easy. Common or scientific names accepted.
Is it some type of pufferfish?

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Is it some type of pufferfish?
yes, it is a puffer

Have fun guessing this one Not mine but saw them at Big Als
View attachment 508001
Hey CanadainFishFan! To post a photo to be id'd in this game you have to either ID an image correctly or have someone hand their turn over to you. The only reason I went without Id'ing the other fish is because it had been several months since the last post in the thread. I do look forward to trying to ID your guys though, they look very beautiful!

I've attached the rules to this post to make it easier to see when first joining the game-
Supper simple, post a photo of your fish/invert(or someone you know's fish/invert), and everybody has to figure what fish it is. First person to guess correctly it's then their turn to post a photo. It can be a freshwater or saltwater fish/invert. Super simple, and hopefully loads of fun, but as a warning, I'll be horrible at this game, just so you all know. So to start us off, here's an easy one-
Edit: Now you can use links to other photos.
Edit2: you can use photos of other fish that aren't your own, just so long as you took the photo or you can link to a photo. You can also research what fish it is.
Edit3: you can not take a photo of a photo(unless you took the photo that your taking a photo of).
Edit4: if the OP of the photo being guessed does not answer within 1day then it becomes disqualified and whoever can post the next photo.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh sorry lol! Will go look through the rules.
No worries! It happens quite often(or at least did when this thread was really living). It’s probably because this is a simple game, but is still a little more complicated than the typical forum game.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah let's revive this thread. For some reason I can't see the picture.

Top Bottom