Name that fish/invert!

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Supper simple, post a photo of your fish/invert(or someone you know's fish/invert), and everybody has to figure what fish it is. First person to guess correctly it's then their turn to post a photo. It can be a freshwater or saltwater fish/invert. Super simple, and hopefully loads of fun, but as a warning, I'll be horrible at this game, just so you all know. So to start us off, here's an easy one-
Edit: Now you can use links to other photos.
Edit2: you can use photos of other fish that aren't your own, just so long as you took the photo or you can link to a photo. You can also research what fish it is.
Edit3: you can not take a photo of a photo(unless you took the photo that your taking a photo of).
Edit4: if the OP of the photo being guessed does not answer within 1day then it becomes disqualified and whoever can post the next photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I now what it is know... It's a bluefin killifish, how did I know you ask? I thought the fish looked similar so I looked at your threads... Hehe. Yeah, but I wouldn't have been able to guess other wise, so that was a good one. Real quick question, have you ever heard of a Characidae? I found that fish when I was looking for what yours might be. I've never heard of/seen one. Anyway, here's mine-

Kwig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I now what it is know... It's a bluefin killifish, how did I know you ask? I thought the fish looked similar so I looked at your threads... Hehe. Yeah, but I wouldn't have been able to guess other wise, so that was a good one. Real quick question, have you ever heard of a Characidae? I found that fish when I was looking for what yours might be. I've never heard of/seen one. Anyway, here's mine-
Amano shrimp? (Or bamboo? Hard to tell!)

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh haha, I don't know the name of the one I saw then. Thanks hampalong! I can't wait to see your fish/invert Kwig... Just be prepared for me to answer incorrectly... Hehe

Kwig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

Guess the fish in the center and bonus if you guess the others

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Turquoise rainbow fish are the top one and the one on the side? The little shrimp is a bamboo shrimp? I can guess all the ones but the middle hehe.

Five 97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Top one is a lake kutubu rainbowfish, and the middle one is a... I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere else before... hmm...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom