Name For New Tank Mate Lawnmower Blenny

Scubagirl1
I have a new lawnmower fish. He can jump like Michael Jordan. He's very entertaining.

He needs a name so I'm open to your help in a creative name.

I thought of Jordan bc of how he jumps... Any better ones put there? Would love the input.

FishFor2018
Kadour After Kadour ziani. Look him up

Scubagirl1
Wow amazing jumper!!!! I like it

FishFor2018 said:
Kadour After Kadour ziani. Look him up
First literally 2 mins in the house I had him in a small quarantine container. I no sooner had him in getting ready to move him and he jumped out onto my hand!! I wasn't expecting that at all.

Jesterrace
Jordan sounds decent, I find it funny that it jumped on your hand. Just be aware that when they get bigger they can get grumpy. They are definitely a fun and personable fish to watch (or be watched by). I went into my LFS a couple of months ago and they had one in a holding tank and it saw myself and my son coming up to it and plastered itself to the front glass and just stared at us intently the whole time (almost as if to say "Please Take Me Home".) Unfortunately I didn't have a good home for it in my tank at the time, but it was sorely tempting.

Scubagirl1
Jesterrace said:
Jordan sounds decent, I find it funny that it jumped on your hand. Just be aware that when they get bigger they can get grumpy. They are definitely a fun and personable fish to watch (or be watched by). I went into my LFS a couple of months ago and they had one in a holding tank and it saw myself and my son coming up to it and plastered itself to the front glass and just stared at us intently the whole time (almost as if to say "Please Take Me Home".) Unfortunately I didn't have a good home for it in my tank at the time, but it was sorely tempting.
What a great story. When you have room for him I would definitely recommend one. He is hysterical. He jumps everywhere. From rock to rock. The damsels scared him at first but now he's right at home. He eats a lot of algae. I supplement with algae waffers. As soon as they hit bottom he's on em.
20181004_220439.jpg

20181004_220439.jpg

20181004_220439.jpg

20181004_224511.jpg

Top Bottom