Name for my Betta

ecnaj143

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the Betta bowl topic. I took your advice and I got him a 5gal with a filter and heater. It fits comfortably in a small corner of my desk at work. Don't worry, I'll check the temp EVERYDAY and make sure everything is in place. He's extremely happy right now. The only problem is, I can't think of a name for him. :'(

Can someone help??

ecnaj143

Well Known Member
Reaction score
He's red, with some sky blue strikes on his fins. He's sweet and like all Betta's, he's a pig. He's really beautiful.

ecnaj143

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I thought about that, but isn't that I girly name??? I mean, he's a guy!!! Just kidding!!! I'll probably go with that if I can't find a good one.

ecnaj143

Well Known Member
Reaction score
You know...I think I'll go qith Skylar. Thanks for the help Diva. I'll make sure he know's your the one who named him.

ecnaj143

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Not yet....but will soon. I'm waiting for my new picture phone(with flash) to come. Then I'll take pictures of all my little fishies.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What a nice idea - a community fish naming. And such a lovely name. Skylar sounds very patriotic almost. He is a fine additon to our little community. Be sure and give him a welcome from me and my little crew. I am so glad he likes his new home.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom