55 Gallon Tank Mystery white blob

AggressiveAquatics

It’s really hard to tell right now. Can you try and get a better picture:)

QueenKrib

I posted another reply with two more pics ‍♀

AggressiveAquatics

Oh ok sorry I didn’t see those

Looks like it could have just been from bullying because it looks like his scales are kind of messed up so I wouldn’t worry about it right now just keep an eye on it :)

As long as it doesn’t start to look infected or fuzzy you should be good

QueenKrib

The scars are sad eh?!?! I hope he didn't get an injury when I captured and transported him. I used a big net and a plastic fishy bag. I wish I could attach videos, or is there a way? .. Are you on a Facebook page for aquarium hobbyist?

On a random note, what is up with my gouramis fin from my 25 gallon?!

There is a hole in it!?

Attachments

jkkgron2

QueenKrib said:
There is a hole in it!?
What’s the full stocking? Any sharp things in the tank?

QueenKrib

jkkgron2 said:
What’s the full stocking? Any sharp things in the tank?
No sharp things ? There are some neon tetras and a kribensis that has been nippy latley. Waiting for my 55g to cycle so I can put her in there. She's crazy.

In the previous picture of the angel fish you can see a red vein like thing poking out of his chin... what in the world is that I javelin only had these fish for 8 days .

Attachments

jkkgron2

Could just be a vein? It looks to be under his scales so I bet it’s just a visible vein or something. Also I bet that the Krib was the culprit for the rip in the gouramis tail. My guess is one got territorial and they probably were fighting over territory. As long as this isn’t frequent I wouldn’t worry.

QueenKrib

jkkgron2 said:
Could just be a vein? It looks to be under his scales so I bet it’s just a visible vein or something. Also I bet that the Krib was the culprit for the rip in the gouramis tail. My guess is one got territorial and they probably were fighting over territory. As long as this isn’t frequent I wouldn’t worry.
In the first set of pics you can see it poking right out . Eek.

jkkgron2

QueenKrib said:
In the first set of pics you can see it poking right out . Eek.
I’m not sure then :(. If he’s not acting odd and seems to be eating I would just keep a close eye on it to make sure it doesn’t grow.

QueenKrib

jkkgron2 said:
I’m not sure then :(. If he’s not acting odd and seems to be eating I would just keep a close eye on it to make sure it doesn’t grow.
Poor fella

Top Bottom