Mystery Snails In Lots Of Colors!

all-out-fallout

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’m really into mystery snails after getting a yellow one. He’s a lot more active and fun to watch than my nerite, and I figured I’d give him a few more buddies.

I’m mostly interested in getting a magenta mystery snail (yellow body, pink/purple shell), but I’ve seen all kinds of awesome colors and would like to see other color options too. I live in Northern VA, and the weather is finally getting nice enough around here to actually be able to ship things.

If you’ve got any mysteries in any colors just post here. Pictures would be a big plus too!

DutchAquarium

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
if your looking into getting some healthy mystery snails, check out eliteinverts.com. I think they have the colors you want and the service is good.

all-out-fallout

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
if your looking into getting some healthy mystery snails, check out eliteinverts.com. I think they have the colors you want and the service is good.
They don’t have magentas, which are what I’m most interest in, but they have great selection so I’ll definitely be buying another color from them. Thanks!

Ryan1824 on here has INCREDIBLE Mystery Snail's.
Awesome, thanks. @Ryan1824, you got anything for sale?

Ryan1824

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They don’t have magentas, which are what I’m most interest in, but they have great selection so I’ll definitely be buying another color from them. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks. @Ryan1824, you got anything for sale?
I currently have magenta, ivory, chestnut, blue, and purple mystery snails available. $2 each ($6 min order), 6 for $10, or 10 for $15. Priority shipping (US only) is $9. Add $2 for a heat pack if you lows are below 45F.

MS_Master.jpg

all-out-fallout

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I currently have magenta, ivory, chestnut, blue, and purple mystery snails available. $2 each ($6 min order), 6 for $10, or 10 for $15. Priority shipping (US only) is $9. Add $2 for a heat pack if you lows are below 45F.

View attachment 432457
Hey there, thanks for your reply. Definitely interested in ordering a few. I’ll send you a message as soon as I catch a break at work.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom