Mystery snails for sale and for free!

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I still have mystery some mystery snails left! I have gold and jade! Reducing price to $2 or will trade for Japanese trapdoors. Also, I am looking for someone who has the room and resources to take in some imperfect snails. I won't call them culls because they are still amazing creatures but due to their cleft shells, they just need a little extra TLC! If I had the means to set up a second tank for them I would but I can't at the moment. They are yours just pay for shipping, however, will only give them to someone who has experience with mysteries.

Shipping starts at $8.50
(I can add pictures if anyone wants to buy)

JettsPapa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I don't know about buying any, but I'd like to see a picture of the jade if you don't mind. Black, blue (really a grayish-blue), and the gold are all I'm familiar with.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
How bad is the shell damage on the other babies? Will extra rations help or will the pits remain? I know the shell growth itself will look better with more time.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
I too would like pics and am interested as I keep mystery snails of different colors and enjoy them immensely.

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry! Just saw these replies! I am sending out a big shipment to someone from band today, if I have any leftover I'll update. I should have some purple in next season as long as all goes well! 4]

JettsPapa said:
I don't know about buying any, but I'd like to see a picture of the jade if you don't mind. Black, blue (really a grayish-blue), and the gold are all I'm familiar with.
Here is a Jade.
20191118_204104~2.jpg

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey just an update, although I sent out all of my clefts about five cluctches hatched in the past two weeks including my some from my PURPLES AND MAGENTAS! So once it gets warmer they should be big enough to ship out!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom