mystery snail turned MTS

Discussion in 'Snails' started by monkeypie102, Jan 1, 2013.

1. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Happy new years everyone :) so tonight, for me, was interesting and i fell asleep on the couch I just woke up (4:49am) went into my room started shutting off tank lights and as usual my 29g has something strange to offer lol... on of my male peach mystery snails has himself dug halfway into the sand... and it looks like he is trying g to go deeper xD
    1357044726059.jpg

2. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Lol happy new year monkey :) bong does that all the time and bing sleeps in the bomb ornament in there much to the frustration of Henry who tries to squeeze in next to him :)

3. cichlidmanWell Known MemberMember

haha ive never seen a mystery snail do that . I wonder what he/she is doing :eek:

4. RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

That's really weird!!! None of my snails have ever done that.

5. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Lol I thought it was normal or maybe he was copying the mts next time he does it ill snap a picture :) he hasn't don't it for a while though he doesn't quite get down as far as monkeys snail :)

6. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Yeah I have a nutty snail haha. He is still partially under but this time his shell is under and his foot is sticking out... haha
    1357073584161.jpg

7. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Caught Bing doing it again and just had to share :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357764393.052410.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357764410.887619.jpg

:D

8. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Haha! I haven't caught mine doing it again lately... still find it funny they do this xD

9. MagooFishlore VIPMember

I think they are copying the mts as when they were in with Mordin they never did it lol and my others in my other tank never did it either the little looneys ;)

10. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

IMG_20130228_234349.jpg
    Only took a couple months and he is doing it again lol... I am in the middle of adding water to the tank after moving it and this is what i see haha... course he is in the worst spot possible for the picture... sorry its sidesways...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice