Mystery Snail Egg Clutch

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Snailwhisperer, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Snailwhisperer

SnailwhispererValued MemberMember

I have a too many eggs! Would anyone like a clutch of mystery snail eggs? Laid April 9th. To good home with cycled tank.

IMG_1503.JPGIMG_1505.JPG

2. luckdown

luckdownWell Known MemberMember

Oooo! I would!

3. Alex6455

Alex6455Valued MemberMember

Price? interested

4. FishKeeperRyan

FishKeeperRyanValued MemberMember

I would

5. OP
    OP
    Snailwhisperer

SnailwhispererValued MemberMember

I am just looking for a good home and shipping covered. Message me if you are interested. I have 4 clutches now. Responsibly I should keep two max. I don't know who laid the other two I have (shell-foot) Yellow-white x2, brown-brown x2, chestnut-brown, chestnut-white, and white-black x2 (incase you like know probabilities when you gamble). I do think that the boys are brown-black (If I guessed).

I am happy to take directions on shipping. I plan to ship on Monday 1-2 day wrapped in a wet paper towel and protected from crushing (box or tupperware to be determined).

6. all-out-fallout

all-out-falloutValued MemberMember

Do you mind if I ask where you live so I can get an idea on shipping cost? I’m in northern VA. Potentially interested if there are still available clutches.

Congrats on the babies!​

7. Ms rose

Ms roseWell Known MemberMember

Oh I would love some. I have cycled tank and can show parameters, also have healthy snails I saved from horrors.

8. H Farnsworth

H FarnsworthValued MemberMember

Talk to psalm

9. Ms rose

Ms roseWell Known MemberMember

Psalm?
    I actually found some but thank you for getting back to me. Very much appreciate it