Mystery Snail Egg Clutch Free

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Snailwhisperer, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Snailwhisperer

Snailwhisperer Valued Member Member

I have a too many eggs! Would anyone like a clutch of mystery snail eggs? Laid April 9th. To good home with cycled tank.

IMG_1503.JPG IMG_1505.JPG

2. luckdown

luckdown Well Known Member Member

Oooo! I would!

3. Alex6455

Alex6455 Valued Member Member

Price? interested

4. F

FishKeeperRyan Valued Member Member

I would

5. OP
    OP
    Snailwhisperer

Snailwhisperer Valued Member Member

I am just looking for a good home and shipping covered. Message me if you are interested. I have 4 clutches now. Responsibly I should keep two max. I don't know who laid the other two I have (shell-foot) Yellow-white x2, brown-brown x2, chestnut-brown, chestnut-white, and white-black x2 (incase you like know probabilities when you gamble). I do think that the boys are brown-black (If I guessed).

I am happy to take directions on shipping. I plan to ship on Monday 1-2 day wrapped in a wet paper towel and protected from crushing (box or tupperware to be determined).

6. a

all-out-fallout Valued Member Member

Do you mind if I ask where you live so I can get an idea on shipping cost? I’m in northern VA. Potentially interested if there are still available clutches.

Congrats on the babies!​

7. Ms rose

Ms rose Well Known Member Member

Oh I would love some. I have cycled tank and can show parameters, also have healthy snails I saved from horrors.

8. H Farnsworth

H Farnsworth Valued Member Member

Talk to psalm

9. Ms rose

Ms rose Well Known Member Member

Psalm?
    I actually found some but thank you for getting back to me. Very much appreciate it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice