Mystery Snail Clutches Help

1. j

jay3 Valued Member Member

So I’ve been reading a lot about mystery snail clutches. However, I’m still not sure what to do if you have a clutch. I only have two snails and they might not breed.
    Just in case, what should I do if I find a clutch?

2. jmaldo

jmaldo Well Known Member Member

3. NLindsey921

NLindsey921 Well Known Member Member

Go on YouTube and search up Rachael oleary mystery snail and she will tell you what to do.

That's what I did and perfectly hatched an egg clutch.

4. OP
    OP
    j

jay3 Valued Member Member

Thanks!

Thank you!!

5. Goldie&Yami

Goldie&Yami Valued Member Member

I have to agree here. I had tried and tried to hatch clutches from Google research and had 4 all die on me. It wasn't until I found Rachael's channel and tried it exactly her way that I was successful. Now I've had 3 clutches hatch all within one week. And I'm incubating more still.

6. NLindsey921

Had the same thing happen with the first 2 clutches I had last year. They just died. When I found this last clutch I looked up her videos and king of diy to see if they had any and I found hers. Got my first clutch to hatch perfectly.

7. NLindsey921

Had the same thing happen with the first 2 clutches I had last year. They just died. When I found this last clutch I looked up her videos and king of diy to see if they had any and I found hers. Got my first clutch to hatch perfectly.