Mystery snail bullying rabbit snail

cheesepuff

For some reason my black mystery snail, which happens to be the largest in the tank, will not stop of afixing himself to the top of my rabbit's nails shell. I don't think my rabbits snail cares for this much. Why does my mystery snail do this? And yes, he is particularly doing this to my Rabbit snail. he must have done this four times in the last 24 hours.

aliray

Is he cleaning off the shell of the rabbit snail ? Alison

cheesepuff

I don't know. =S

Should I just let them be, or should I continue to separate them?

Bijou88

I would let them be. Your mystery snail probably is cleaning the shell of the rabbit. I very seriously doubt the mystery will hurt it.

JoyToTheFishes

lol, when I read the title of this I had to wonder what a 'snail fight' would look like.

cheesepuff

Looks like he's at it again.

cheesepuff

JoyToTheFishes said:
lol, when I read the title of this I had to wonder what a 'snail fight' would look like.
Picture a wrestling match but in slooooooooow motion =P

Kyle 2048

Looks like the black mystery is trying to mate with the rabbit snail. ???!!!! Cross breed?

Kyle

cheesepuff

That shouldn't be possible right? They're not from the same genus or species?

Bijou88

No, they can't actually breed. It does look like the mystery snail is trying though, lol. My males try to mate with the other males, I'm thinking mystery snails are just frisky little buggers.

Plecomaker

Theyre not one of the more clever of creatures either, no offense intended

Bijou88

I actually find them quite clever myself, lol. The males are definitely single minded though.

cheesepuff

Such frisky little Devils

Top Bottom